Country
United States

juandiego1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Are you running Luma? Have you updated recently? Try updating it to the latest build, I saw several other people who said this solved the problem.
I have a old3DS with A9LH and I just updated my Luma and that worked!! Luma is now on 5.5 and I'm online now!.. thanks for advising me to update Luma!!

avocado

Trophies
XP
Country
hi..

I am following this tutorial.
I am on step4_5.
But when I run Luma3DS I see the version become Sys 9.2.0-20U, instead of EMU x.x.x
When I was on step3_27, I got EMU x.x.x

What did I miss?

Dhaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hi..

I am following this tutorial.
I am on step4_5.
But when I run Luma3DS I see the version become Sys 9.2.0-20U, instead of EMU x.x.x
When I was on step3_27, I got EMU x.x.x

What did I miss?

Your are in Part 4 Section I step 5, right?
on step 4

4. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS, then boot your 3DS into RedNAND using any CFW (if you followed Part 3 of this guide, you can do this by launching Luma3DS from the HomeBrew Launcher)

u should launch luma3ds from MenuHax. On Boot press down to access menu Hax.

avocado

Trophies
XP
Country
Your are in Part 4 Section I step 5, right?
on step 4

4. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS, then boot your 3DS into RedNAND using any CFW (if you followed Part 3 of this guide, you can do this by launching Luma3DS from the HomeBrew Launcher)

u should launch luma3ds from MenuHax. On Boot press down to access menu Hax.

Yupp, I still saw Sys 9.2.0-20U even after I had launched luma3ds.
Since I have microSD backup from Step3_5, I decided I restart from that step(step3_5)
So far it is ok.
I am currently on Part4 Section2 Step3

I have also this question just now.
On Part4 Section2 Step3, I need to backup my REDNAND.
On the OTPHelper menu, the option is EMUNAND (not REDNAND), just like Part4 Section1 Step21.
Does REDNAND here refer to EMUNAND?

Last edited by avocado,

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can follow the guide and replace all 'rednand' word by 'emunand'

I started the guid at part 4 because i already had emunand with gateway/rxtools/reinand. I juste installed Luma3DS because i was told to do it in the guid, but in fact each time the guide said to go in rednand i used my current Reinand.

anyway, i ended the guide with A9LH+LUMA combo because i had no clue how this works, so no idead how to boot on reinand with my A9LH.

Last edited by koyuki38,

avocado

Trophies
XP
Country
You can follow the guide and replace all 'rednand' word by 'emunand'

I started the guid at part 4 because i already had emunand with gateway/rxtools/reinand. I juste installed Luma3DS because i was told to do it in the guid, but in fact each time the guide said to go in rednand i used my current Reinand.

anyway, i ended the guide with A9LH+LUMA combo because i had no clue how this works, so no idead how to boot on reinand with my A9LH.
OK.thanks.

I have another question. :D
Now, I am on Part4 Section2 Step10.
I failed twice already during downgrading process and it related to NFIRM.
Any suggestions?

FYI:
-I follow from the beginning of tutorial.
-Old3DS regular machine.

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
can't help that much

take a look at this in the guide :
"
Your RedNAND SecureInfo_A MUST be the same as your SysNAND SecureInfo_A or you will BRICK. If you have changed your RedNAND region or otherwise modified SecureInfo_A in any way, you MUST create a NEW RedNAND or you will BRICK.

You MUST downgrade with the correct pack for your console region or you will BRICK.

If you are using ReiNand, you MUST be using the latest version (v4.1 or above) or you will be unable to downgrade NATIVE_FIRM on EmuNAND/RedNAND and PlaiSysUpdater will fail 100% of the time.

If you are using Luma3DS and DID NOT follow Part 3, you should copy the appropriatefirmware.bin from Part 3 to the /luma/ folder on your SD card, otherwise the downgrade will fail."

avocado

Trophies
XP
Country
can't help that much

take a look at this in the guide :
"
Your RedNAND SecureInfo_A MUST be the same as your SysNAND SecureInfo_A or you will BRICK. If you have changed your RedNAND region or otherwise modified SecureInfo_A in any way, you MUST create a NEW RedNAND or you will BRICK.

You MUST downgrade with the correct pack for your console region or you will BRICK.

If you are using ReiNand, you MUST be using the latest version (v4.1 or above) or you will be unable to downgrade NATIVE_FIRM on EmuNAND/RedNAND and PlaiSysUpdater will fail 100% of the time.

If you are using Luma3DS and DID NOT follow Part 3, you should copy the appropriatefirmware.bin from Part 3 to the /luma/ folder on your SD card, otherwise the downgrade will fail."

I read that. Thanks anyway.
I am downgrading for the third time now. let's see.

update:
still error. :(
anyone can help?

FYI:
-I follow from the beginning of tutorial.
-Old3DS regular machine.
- EMU v.11.xx

Last edited by avocado,

noreason4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have A9LH 11.0 eur on my N3DS XL and sysNAND only. I wonder: Will i be able to install a theme pack as .cia and use theme on sysnand?. The instructions included tell: Delete your themes app CTR-M-HMMP-00 (if it exists) and then install the .cia

Where would i have to look for that theme App?

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what happens if I let FBI. that is injected in h&s, use the new self-update function to update to a newer version? Harm or just nothing?

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been away from the scene for about a year and I'm so confused. I have a N3DS with 9.2 and a Gateway. Is there a guide somewhere that explains everything? I'm hearing about A9LH. What is that? What do I need to do to get everything updated to the best available way?

||αяιєѕ||

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have A9LH 11.0 eur on my N3DS XL and sysNAND only. I wonder: Will i be able to install a theme pack as .cia and use theme on sysnand?. The instructions included tell: Delete your themes app CTR-M-HMMP-00 (if it exists) and then install the .cia

Where would i have to look for that theme App?

I have the same set up, but I'm on O3DS (i think there's no difference). I used this tool (https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...kages-with-custom-and-official-themes.401081/) to turn my themes to .cia files. Then I installed it normally (FBI, install), then it appeared on my theme menu. Not sure about the CTR-M-HMMP-00 though.

Reactions: noreason4

Drake008

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That is the problem Decrypt9WIP does not start with HBL. It starts and then I get a red screen. After that it puts me back to the HBL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-