• Views 4,528,353
  • Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Well it's not really a problem if Nintendo can't check about Luma / a9lh it's more than I can't use my own NNID... Because for exemple on Shuffle / Rumble World I have a huge save but linked to the NNID. So i'll have to use the SaveManager without any problem ? (Like 2 NNID with the same datas ?)

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it's not really a problem if Nintendo can't check about Luma / a9lh it's more than I can't use my own NNID... Because for exemple on Shuffle / Rumble World I have a huge save but linked to the NNID. So i'll have to use the SaveManager without any problem ? (Like 2 NNID with the same datas ?)
Wouldn't see why there'd be a problem, as I doubt Nintendo compares save data. But I've never done something like that on Shuffle / Rumble, nor have I played them.

Edit: Also, Rumble World was released physically, so people are already using Powersave cheats on it.

Last edited by Temptress Cerise,

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't see why there'd be a problem, as I doubt Nintendo compares save data. But I've never done something like that on Shuffle / Rumble, nor have I played them.

Edit: Also, Rumble World was released physically, so people are already using Powersave cheats on it.

Rumble Blast has cart option, but Rumble World, like Shuffle is a FTP digital download.

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-oot3dhax.396339/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-homemenuhax-on-o3ds-n3ds-by-yellows8.398194/
i just got zelda today, not sure if i really needed it but since it was part of the nintendo selects, i just decided to get it.
i need help getting homebrew to work on my 3ds. i have an old3ds on firmware 9.9. i'm unable to use the browserhax because the 3ds tells me to update. the reason i'm asking for help is because both these tutorials say i need an entry point.
i downloaded POST5_U_20480_usa_9221 from the homebrew lancher homepage.
i also got a bunch of save files in this zip oot3dhax_rawsaveimages_haxpayloads_01-25-16, i don't think i really need those. those images are are how i have my sd card setup at the moment.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    49.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    38 KB · Views: 166

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-oot3dhax.396339/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-homemenuhax-on-o3ds-n3ds-by-yellows8.398194/
i just got zelda today, not sure if i really needed it but since it was part of the nintendo selects, i just decided to get it.
i need help getting homebrew to work on my 3ds. i have an old3ds on firmware 9.9. i'm unable to use the browserhax because the 3ds tells me to update. the reason i'm asking for help is because both these tutorials say i need an entry point.
i downloaded POST5_U_20480_usa_9221 from the homebrew lancher homepage.
i also got a bunch of save files in this zip oot3dhax_rawsaveimages_haxpayloads_01-25-16, i don't think i really need those. those images are are how i have my sd card setup at the moment.
OOT is a secondary hax//entry point, meaning you would need another entry point to get the oot3dhax running on it. Or you need a powersaves to get the correct hax save onto it. Gamestop restocked on Cubic Ninja, so that should be cheaper than OOT+Powersaves, and is a primary entry point, as you only need to scan the correct QR code to get it working.

GamerB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well... i tried to install a FBI (in my sysnand) for gba games, i tried with every way and everytime sends me this message: "Error Opening FBI TMD" yes and i have the files in the root of my SD card, i don't know what happens this, please... help! i separed the sysnand and the emunand

Last edited by GamerB,

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in the end up still stuck looking for a copy of cubic ninja or buying a flashcart.
Well, if you can't find a copy of Cubic Ninja, then just get a Powersaves to use OOT as an entry point. But pretty sure Gamestop restocked. Have you checked your local ones?

Well... i tried to install a FBI (in my sysnand) for gba games, i tried with every way and everytime sends me this message: "Error Opening FBI TMD" yes and i have the files in the root of my SD card, i don't know what happens this, please... help! i separed the sysnand and the emunand
I'm guessing rxtools? This might help: https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/tree/master/tools/fbi_injection

GamerB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, if you can't find a copy of Cubic Ninja, then just get a Powersaves to use OOT as an entry point. But pretty sure Gamestop restocked. Have you checked your local ones?

I'm guessing rxtools? This might help: https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/tree/master/tools/fbi_injection
You are a genius or something like that? xDD thanks for the link men!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I tried with that and nothing, rxtools 2.6 :cry: (Sorry for re-post...)

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seen I could get the powersave on amazon just now. Before I decide to buy that I'll check if gamestop has cubic ninja. If they have it hopefully it'll be $5-$10.

Last edited by fst312,

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What's wrong with keeping OoT? It's like one of if not the best Zelda games ever. If you keep going to A9LH you won't need the exploit on it anyway. Then you can play OoT and save a bit of space versus installing the .cia to play it later ;)

I mean really, who actually plays Cubic Ninja?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried with that and nothing, rxtools 2.6 :cry: (Sorry for re-post...)
Only ever used the 3.0 nightly. Is the 2.6 you are using the new prealpha that's being worked on or the old one?
Link: http://gbatemp.net/threads/pre-release-wip-yet-another-rxtools.426092/

I seen I could get the powersave on amazon just now. Before I decide to buy that I'll check if gamestop has cubic ninja. If they have it hopefully it'll be $5-$10.
If they do have it, it'll be $35 dollars. If you want to keep OOT, then you may be better of just getting the powersaves.

Aline Pereira Rêgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, ever since i got my hardmodded 3ds, I can't open my friend's list. it just stays on that loading phase forever.
Also, is there a way to remove the reboot we get after exiting the settings menu?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, ever since i got my hardmodded 3ds, I can't open my friend's list. it just stays on that loading phase forever.
Also, is there a way to remove the reboot we get after exiting the settings menu?
When you say "forever" - what does that mean? How long have you waited it out? Some people report that it goes away if you wait it out 10-20mins.

As for the reboot, pretty sure you can't.

Pedro Vieira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,

Came here on the forums to read if I could update my emuNAND runing Cakes to 11. After I found out that I could I did it (it's all running fine).
Not sure why I told that, but anyway, I'm seeing people talking about this Luma CFW. Are there any advantages to changing from cakes to luma?

PS: I don't use arm9loaderhax or any of those things because I really don't see the point, having Sysnand and Emunand suits me just fine and seems a lot simpler.

8_Blue_8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I changed nxtools to luma, updated to 10.7, playing online and with region free. Everything is working wonders here ! Thanks for everything friends !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol