• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

Pandemonium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nevermind got everything working. Although... I'd like if I had another option to get into rxtools other than the browser because right now my hacks are only made possible through some persons website. I hear there is also a way to get in through an app for android though.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
nevermind got everything working. Although... I'd like if I had another option to get into rxtools other than the browser because right now my hacks are only made possible through some persons website. I hear there is also a way to get in through an app for android though.
You have 9.2 right?

Then set up menuhax.

Reactions: Pandemonium

k3rizz3k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed a guide, where I'm now using "Updated sysNAND" I lost a couple save files in the process, and was curious if there is a way to set up an emunand with my old sysnand file so I could pull the save file off and inject it back into my game (Pokemon yellow) on the current system.

sketchyfood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahh oops, I used menuhax to get to hbl and installed a9lh. My 3ds boots fine but I'm worried. Do I have to start over and install it again?

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have an Old3DS with 9.2 and 10.6 Emunand and gateway, is there anyway of accessing gateway and Emunand without the old browser bookmark thing? I'd love to access my stuff without internet for once..

ThatTEMPguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The newest firmware is downgradeable, you just need something like Cubic Ninja. Nintendo still haven't done anything to break it.

Being on 8.1j for n3ds pretty much any of the exploits work? Same with o3ds, most exploits work? I have LoZ, Action Reply save device as well, ntsc.

Is there a prefered cfw that people pick over others? Cakes, rxtools, reinand?

Last edited by ThatTEMPguy,

LiquidAudacity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being on 8.1j for n3ds pretty much any of the exploits work? Same with o3ds, most exploits work? I have LoZ, Action Reply save device as well, ntsc.

Is there a prefered cfw that people pick over others? Cakes, rxtools, reinand?
Yes you can. Take a look at this https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

AuReiNand seems to be the favorite at the moment.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at Plailect's guide, Part 3 (EmuNAND). After creating EmuNAND, I am told to copy files back to the SD card. Do I overwrite the newly created boot.3dsx with the one I backed up? Or do I leave the newly created boot.3dsx (6MB or so) there? Thanks!

LiquidAudacity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at Plailect's guide, Part 3 (EmuNAND). After creating EmuNAND, I am told to copy files back to the SD card. Do I overwrite the newly created boot.3dsx with the one I backed up? Or do I leave the newly created boot.3dsx (6MB or so) there? Thanks!
If the guide doesn't tell you to save it you shouldn't have to

icano194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys.

Two questions

1. do i have to have a 9.2 firmware or is anything below alright too?

2. When i buy an unopened N3DS with 9.0 software. Will the System update once i start the N3DS for the first time?

Also will the system update if a hard reset of the system was done?

Last edited by icano194,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O3DSXL. A9LH. AuReiNand 3.9.7 on Sysnand 10.7U (latest). Patching AGB_FIRM, that would only be for custom GBA roms, correct? Official ones will work regardless but if I want to use the Simple GBA Converter, then I need to patch? Also, do I need to repatch after every system update? Thanks!

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I want to upgrade my SD card to a bigger size.. Can i just copy and paste my contents to a new card? I tried using HDD COPY RAW but it actually cloned the (4gb) size to the new card as a partition :rofl2: thanks!

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: LuigiXL
N

NoGamer

Is there a way to leave HBL and go back to emuNAND or sysNAND ? I see no other option then power off and on the 2DS console. I'm running HBL from rxTools CFW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4