• Views 4,490,580
  • Replies 53,788
  • Likes 43

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there anyway I can run sysupdater on 6.3 firmware?
Yes. Launch rxTools via browser and hold L while rxTools is booting to open the menu. Go to advanced options then Pasta Mode (Devmode on some older versions of rxTools). If you boot into sysNAND, you have booted Pasta Mode successfully. From Pasta Mode, you'll be able to run SysUpdater without bricking.

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Launch rxTools via browser and hold L while rxTools is booting to open the menu. Go to advanced options then Pasta Mode (Devmode on some older versions of rxTools). If you boot into sysNAND, you have booted Pasta Mode successfully. From Pasta Mode, you'll be able to run SysUpdater without bricking.

ok thank you but first I need to inject fbi into the health and safety app on sysnand right?

seany1990

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there anyway for me to get my emunand to ignore AP check? Its not a big deal but I would like it if i could get my blue light sky3ds to run an AP checked rom on my emunand

ThatTEMPguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Been hesistant to post, but I was curious on my options for exploits, i cant wrap my head around it sense I can only find the most recent firmware exploits 9.2 and some to do with downgrading from 10.5/6.

Will the newest firmwares be exploited at some point, is it safe to say "yes"?

I have a 8.1.0-0j n3ds xl and a 8.1 us o3ds xl.

Thanks! :D

LiquidAudacity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Been hesistant to post, but I was curious on my options for exploits, i cant wrap my head around it sense I can only find the most recent firmware exploits 9.2 and some to do with downgrading from 10.5/6.

The newest firmware is downgradeable, you just need something like Cubic Ninja. Nintendo still haven't done anything to break it.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

It is unlikely we will get arm9 code execution on the latest firmwares, which means no custom firmware.

You can install custom firmware on 8.1 though.

sketchyfood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Flipnote Studio 3d work on both aureinand and cakesfw? In the process of installing a9lh, got my otp, just need to decide the cfw.

Pandemonium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have homebrew working with menuhax. I have backed up my sysnand using rxtools. I am on version 9.2 and I'm wondering how to get emunand. I don't have a flashcard like gateway/etc.. What are my options?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for New 3ds best to use reinand then
Not exactly. I recommend sticking with aureinand.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I have homebrew working with menuhax. I have backed up my sysnand using rxtools. I am on version 9.2 and I'm wondering how to get emunand. I don't have a flashcard like gateway/etc.. What are my options?
Wait are you using Rxtools at the moment? Because if you are, then you already have emunand.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is aureinand safer to use on n3ds than reinand
If you have a9lh, it's not really about safety, just more about features. Like Aureinand now has a built in boot manager which is nice.

Actually... I don't know if Reinand patches Firm 0/1. I should check, but either way, go with Aureinand.

Pandemonium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not exactly. I recommend sticking with aureinand.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait are you using Rxtools at the moment? Because if you are, then you already have emunand.
yeah I have rxtools launcher working at the moment, but when I launch into rx mode it still says sys nand under system settings ( not RX - 9.2)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.