• Likes 43

HoloryTV

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, I recently get a 6.1.0-10E 3ds and I want to update it to 9.2
Could you help me please ?
I tried with browserhax etc to use Sysupdate but I get an error when i Try to launch any exploit.
Thanks in advance !

Mikkis2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hack as in extract the save and edit it? Yes, it is possible. Use SaveDataFiler to extract the save (check here to find the title ID of the game). After that, open up the save in PKHeX, make whatever changes you want to and save it. After that, use SaveDataFiler to import the edited save to the SD card and you're done.

thank you! it worked great! <3

x_master_1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Pokémon X, Y, OR and AS.
They are Legit CIAs which were installed to my emuNAND (I also run rxTools).
Now they show the notification to update to use online function.
Can I update them from e-Shop? I didn't buy them all from e-Shop.

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
No, Iirc, you have to update them using a DLC.cia(CIA version of update) which you can most definitely find on that iso site

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I want to install A9lh on my O3ds(sysNAND 9.2, rxTools emuNAND 10.6), but so far I haven't been able to do it. Other than 100% boot, and sysNAND updated what else can it do? I think it's safe(like 99%), but how safe is it? And is it worth the risk(if there's much). Since I probably have no way to get a hardmod(I suck at soldering, and there aren't that many here involved in the 3ds hacking scene :/)
Got buried, anyone?

Reactions: x_master_1234

x_master_1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, Iirc, you have to update them using a DLC.cia(CIA version of update) which you can most definitely find on that iso site

Got buried, anyone?
Thanks, I found the newest DLC Update CIA for all games.
So I need to download this CIA, put it on SDCard, use FBI to install, right?
Does my game lost Legit?

wes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently on 8.1, and want to get up to 9.2. None of the methods are working for me (got Rxtools, but no idea where to go from there). I know that Cooking Mama 5 bumps the firmware up to 9.2, but is it only the EU version that does so?

HoloryTV

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Currently on 8.1, and want to get up to 9.2. None of the methods are working for me (got Rxtools, but no idea where to go from there). I know that Cooking Mama 5 bumps the firmware up to 9.2, but is it only the EU version that does so?
Same problem for me, I am in 6.1 and when i try to launch Rxtools from the browser i get "An error has occured..."

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You can update games via eShop regardless if you do not own the game. It's only DLC that gets affected by going to the eShop.

last question, i promise. is i unlink my nands, can i still use the same nnid for both? Or does that link them again?

Your NNID can only be linked to one console, since you unlinked your NANDs, you basically have "two consoles" running (EmuNAND and SysNAND).

So the answer is no, you can't use the same NNID for both, and it will not link them again (it will give you an error if you try doing that).

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hack as in extract the save and edit it? Yes, it is possible. Use SaveDataFiler to extract the save (check here to find the title ID of the game). After that, open up the save in PKHeX, make whatever changes you want to and save it. After that, use SaveDataFiler to import the edited save to the SD card and you're done.

Can this be done with Pokemon Shuffle and Rumble World? I have those folders on old SD card from O3DS, but I want to use the saves on my current N3DS. Or does this only work within the same emuNAND?

wes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think I'm going to buy LEGO Jurassic World, which has an update of 9.4, according to 3dsdb.com. I'd pick up Cooking Mama 5 since that bumps it up to 9.2 (not sure if there's any restrictions I'd have being on 9.4 over 9.2), but it seems like it's the EU copy that has the 9.2 update.

Would that work for me?

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I already have a gateway, but just got a n3DS on 9.2. Should I set it up for Gateway Emunand? Or CFW or something else? Whats most reliable and has bests support? (I dont care about cheats).

wes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm going to buy LEGO Jurassic World, which has an update of 9.4, according to 3dsdb.com. I'd pick up Cooking Mama 5 since that bumps it up to 9.2 (not sure if there's any restrictions I'd have being on 9.4 over 9.2), but it seems like it's the EU copy that has the 9.2 update.

Would that work for me?
Okay, so now I'm on 9.4.0-9U, and browserhax/sliderhax isn't wanting to work at all. Been at it for about 15 min or so. Is this firmware even able to have homebrew on it?

historikal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just recently read up on CFW and such, and I downgraded my O3DS and set up AuReiNand. What exactly can I do with it? Can I play any roms, or do I still need to buy a Gateway card?

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I just recently read up on CFW and such, and I downgraded my O3DS and set up AuReiNand. What exactly can I do with it? Can I play any roms, or do I still need to buy a Gateway card?

Do you have a title manager on your AuReiNand?

Okay, so now I'm on 9.4.0-9U, and browserhax/sliderhax isn't wanting to work at all. Been at it for about 15 min or so. Is this firmware even able to have homebrew on it?

Yes you can get homebrew on 9.4.0-9U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: