• Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

cirobml

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys i need help, dont know what else to do. I have a realy o3ds xl running sysNand 4.2 and emuNand 10.5, but i can't figure out a way to install cias, i've already tried to put FBI on h&s, sending bluemenu over network, run FBI from homebrew, but i fail at every way that is possible, please help me

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AKA-Link77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any benefits to keeping your sysNAND and emuNAND linked (I'm using 3.2 reiNAND)? I'm following a tut about a month old and he is saying to unlink them both that way updating emuNAND won't update sysNAND.
The wierd thing is, I updated reiNAND a while back-before I followed the tut, and my sysNAND was completely intact and still on 9.2U. So is it necessary to unlink them? Is is recommended? Will I still be able to rom hack, save edit and do cheats on my 9.2 [unlinked] sysNAND?

Mustaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If I wanna instal an e shop CIA, do I need to install it only on my EmuNAND or do I need to do something with SysNAND too?

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

If you update your Sysnand, you'll be locked out of everything.

You just need to update Gateway and GW3D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are there any benefits to keeping your sysNAND and emuNAND linked (I'm using 3.2 reiNAND)? I'm following a tut about a month old and he is saying to unlink them both that way updating emuNAND won't update sysNAND.
The wierd thing is, I updated reiNAND a while back-before I followed the tut, and my sysNAND was completely intact and still on 9.2U. So is it necessary to unlink them? Is is recommended? Will I still be able to rom hack, save edit and do cheats on my 9.2 [unlinked] sysNAND?

There's not really that much of a benefit other than being able to run VC roms without much of a hassle.

Keeping them unlinked is just an extra safety net if anything goes wrong, as you have the risk of accidentally updating Sysnand.

Reactions: AKA-Link77

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey i have a r4i green wifi (v.1.4.1) and my n3ds freezes if i put it in. Can somebody help me?
I formatted the sd card inside if that helps

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

I'm trying to install all DLC for SSB4 from .cia files, but for some reasons nothing appears in the game.

I use a retail game of SSB4, i have the update 1.1.4 (downloaded through eshop).
I'm running it on N3DSxl with reinand (3.2 i think).

I'm probably doing something wrong somewhere.

Do i have to launch (or not) the game a 1st time in order to initialyze some files or anything like that before installing the DLCs ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi

I'm trying to install all DLC for SSB4 from .cia files, but for some reasons nothing appears in the game.

I use a retail game of SSB4, i have the update 1.1.4 (downloaded through eshop).
I'm running it on N3DSxl with reinand (3.2 i think).

I'm probably doing something wrong somewhere.

Do i have to launch (or not) the game a 1st time in order to initialyze some files or anything like that before installing the DLCs ?
You shouldn't need to launch the game before installing the DLC cias.

Make sure the DLC files are from the same region as the game you're using. Also which cia installer are you using?

weks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys,

i'm in need of some help,
i am using N3ds LL with Reinand coldboot 10.5 emunand.
All working smoothly until yesterday i started copying a few games (stella glow.cia etc). Tried installing with FBI, but it poped out signature error.
Then i decided to delete a few .cia from sd card. insert it to PC, delete the file. Interesting enough the file is not deleted, but remain there with 0byte size. i try deleting with Shift +Del but it was still there.

After a few tries i inserted it back to 3ds, boom the system was unable to boot to emunand, then i inserted it back to PC, guess what the CIA folders, hax, 3dsxes were all gone. just 2 folder inside.

what happened to the SD card? Has this happened to anyone here? if so what am i supposed to do to restore it?

Note: The SD name also changed from Emunand9 to SDHC

thanks

Last edited by weks,

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi guys,

i'm in need of some help,
i am using N3ds LL with Reinand coldboot 10.5 emunand.
All working smoothly until yesterday i started copying a few games (stella glow.cia etc). Tried installing with FBI, but it poped out signature error.
Then i decided to delete a few .cia from sd card. insert it to PC, delete the file. Interesting enough the file is not deleted, but remain there with 0byte size. i try deleting with Shift +Del but it was still there.

After a few tries i inserted it back to 3ds, boom the system was unable to boot to emunand, then i inserted it back to PC, guess what the CIA folders, hax, 3dsxes were all gone. just 2 folder inside.

what happened to the SD card? Has this happened to anyone here? if so what am i supposed to do to restore it?

Note: The SD name also changed from Emunand9 to SDHC

thanks
Sounds like the SD card either corrupted, or is fake. You can test the SD card with H2testw to see if it's real.

Reactions: weks

weks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like the SD card either corrupted, or is fake. You can test the SD card with H2testw to see if it's real.

Yeah i guess the card is corrupted, the SD still shows the correct available/used size though. maybe the emunand is still there. Are there any method to access that hidden data?

I'll try checking with h2testw now.

Jonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I want to buy an O3DS xl and hack it without cubic ninja. What are my options for that and what would i need?
Thanks

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Yeah i guess the card is corrupted, the SD still shows the correct available/used size though. maybe the emunand is still there. Are there any method to access that hidden data?

I'll try checking with h2testw now.
I know that the emuNAND is in a hidden partition, but I'm not sure if that partition is accessible. If you want to get rid of the partition, SDFormatter can get rid of it with a format.

Hi,

I want to buy an O3DS xl and hack it without cubic ninja. What are my options for that and what would i need?
Thanks
You won't need anything besides the 3DS itself. There's a guide to setting up rxTools here.

Reactions: Jonne

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: