• Replies 53,821
  • Likes 44

Battousi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it compatible with the WOOD firmware?

Dont Know!!

Also a second question...If I have a private header injected into my Sky3DS Template to play online THEN Nintendo releases a update to the system will I still be able to play online or forced to update before jumping back online???

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Dont Know!!

Also a second question...If I have a private header injected into my Sky3DS Template to play online THEN Nintendo releases a update to the system will I still be able to play online or forced to update before jumping back online???

No need to run latest firmware to play online. Only the game needs to be updated.

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm on a n3ds 9.0.0.20E, and I want to generate xorpads, what do I need to do? I already have the ncchinfo.bin from the game I want to convert into a .cia. That's the only way to play backups with CFW, right? (I'm hoping for a no here :D)

I have rxTools which I coldboot into, but the menu with decryptions that I've seen in youtube-videos only appears on < 4.5 (I'm guessing)? I never got that one but it boots into emuNand just like I want it to.

I've downloaded latest browser version of decrypt9 (nightlies). But when I try to launch it nothing happens. Maybe I'm misunderstanding this one, I just took the launcher.dat from the zip and put it at the root of my SD-card (like I did with Gateway launcher.dat). http://launcher "Unable to display page", and the alternative http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/go does absolutely nothing.

First I tried to launch it through cubic ninja, but that didn't work either... I don't get it, some launcher.dat you have to launch through the browser?

So any help would be appreciated, either getting decrypt9 running or alternative ways of getting xorpads. Thanks.

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm on a n3ds 9.0.0.20E, and I want to generate xorpads, what do I need to do? I already have the ncchinfo.bin from the game I want to convert into a .cia. That's the only way to play backups with CFW, right? (I'm hoping for a no here :D)

I have rxTools which I coldboot into, but the menu with decryptions that I've seen in youtube-videos only appears on < 4.5 (I'm guessing)? I never got that one but it boots into emuNand just like I want it to.

I've downloaded latest browser version of decrypt9 (nightlies). But when I try to launch it nothing happens. Maybe I'm misunderstanding this one, I just took the launcher.dat from the zip and put it at the root of my SD-card (like I did with Gateway launcher.dat). http://launcher "Unable to display page", and the alternative http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/go does absolutely nothing.

First I tried to launch it through cubic ninja, but that didn't work either... I don't get it, some launcher.dat you have to launch through the browser?

So any help would be appreciated, either getting decrypt9 running or alternative ways of getting xorpads. Thanks.

Browser exploit got patched on the launch of the n3ds.

For decrypt9, use Shadowtrance's (https://github.com/Shadowtrance/Decrypt9/releases). Then you use ninjhax/MSET to launch decrypt9

Reactions: TVL

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Browser exploit got patched on the launch of the n3ds.

For decrypt9, use Shadowtrance's (https://github.com/Shadowtrance/Decrypt9/releases). Then you use ninjhax/MSET to launch decrypt9

That got me hopeful, but it won't run. I've read and followed the readme. Tried both the sysNAND and emuNAND launchers. Through cubic ninja and HBL.

I must've fucked something up along the way I guess. I'm just gonna reformat my SD card and start all over and maybe this time things will work out. Thanks for the reply anyway.

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But if the game needs an update AFTER nintendo drops a new firmware update THEN were screwed right?

But more importantly lol...what bout my Wi-Fi R4i RTS 3DS???
If you take away the dash from the link on the cart, the site is still there. I'm not sure if the firmware for that cart is still available to download from the site though.

bk1325

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible to update EmuNAND on N3DS to more recent versions at this point so I can get access to the eShop, that or is there a way to get around that so I can still download from the eShop on my older EmuNAND?

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
I snagged a N3DS with fw 10.1 *pout*. Does this block the use of DSi flashcarts or is there a cart that will play my backups?

Thank you.
Some variants of the r4 clones still work. Look on flashcard sites

Is it possible to update EmuNAND on N3DS to more recent versions at this point so I can get access to the eShop, that or is there a way to get around that so I can still download from the eShop on my older EmuNAND?
No, but you can use freemultipatcher

rabiesss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have some noob questions:

1. Do you think it is worth upgrading Gatway omega 2.2 to the latest ultra 3.4.1? What are the benefits?
2. Are there instructions for upgrading from existing Gateway firmware to the latest version?
3. Is there a torrent website to download working 3ds roms?
4. When do you think the Gateway cheat support release will be out?

Thanks so much sorry if they are too noob, I've tried researching already but couldn't find answers :(

roberthmayfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last question, does the SKY3DS flashcart really work for N3DS 10.1.0-27 which if so I assume is my only option. I am asking before I plunk $80 for one. Thank you again

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
Last question, does the SKY3DS flashcart really work for N3DS 10.1.0-27 which if so I assume is my only option. I am asking before I plunk $80 for one. Thank you again
Yes, but no support for New Nintendo titles, and there never will be, at least not on the current card

Hi, I have some noob questions:

1. Do you think it is worth upgrading Gatway omega 2.2 to the latest ultra 3.4.1? What are the benefits?
2. Are there instructions for upgrading from existing Gateway firmware to the latest version?
3. Is there a torrent website to download working 3ds roms?
4. When do you think the Gateway cheat support release will be out?

Thanks so much sorry if they are too noob, I've tried researching already but couldn't find answers :(
1. As in the launcher? The 'upgrade' is just drag and drop, it lets you go to the latest emunand.
2. Drag and Drop. Check the Gateway site.
3. You can't ask for roms here. Use google. Its not hard.
4. Soon(tm)

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey guys, I am planning to change my current sd card for emunand (from 4 GB to 32 GB), if I want to transfer my save file, setting, dlc, etc, can I just copy and paste?

also, I haven't updated my gateway / CFW for a year (it's still 9.4), should I stay on this CFW or should I upgrade?

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, I am planning to change my current sd card for emunand (from 4 GB to 32 GB), if I want to transfer my save file, setting, dlc, etc, can I just copy and paste?

also, I haven't updated my gateway / CFW for a year (it's still 9.4), should I stay on this CFW or should I upgrade?
First place the 32gb card into your 3ds, then format emunand with GW launcher. Then extract emunand form the 4gb, and inject it into the 32gb using emunand tool. Then its all copy paste from there.

Reactions: eriol33

F3l1xbxb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guy's, can some one tell me how to use gateway and rxtools with the same nand?
I use gateway for the .3ds type files... But 90% of the time i play cias, so having the instant boot to the emunand will be great.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guy's, can some one tell me how to use gateway and rxtools with the same nand?
I use gateway for the .3ds type files... But 90% of the time i play cias, so having the instant boot to the emunand will be great.

All you need to do is set up rxTools. They both can use emunand and it's the same for both so there's no incompatibility. When you want to use .3ds files, you can just use GW. When you don't, just use rxTools.

F3l1xbxb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All you need to do is set up rxTools. They both can use emunand and it's the same for both so there's no incompatibility. When you want to use .3ds files, you can just use GW. When you don't, just use rxTools.

Thanks lemanuel, so i just need to Set up rxtools and autoboot, then, if i wanna play and use 3ds files with gateway i just dont press the L button, if i wanna play cias i just use the autoboot, is that right?
Tks for the time spent with my questions

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
Ugh, I don't understand this sysnand vs emunand part one bit.

I followed this guide with my 9.0E n3DS and I've managed to play some installed CIA titles, but then I tried swapping to the 9.5 firmware.bin and now it loads the home menu with three of the installed CIAs but the rest are missing.

I've got two folders inside /Nintendo3DS that have those id0 and id1 numbers which I guess means it has two systems on the SD card. (which one is sysnand? are they both emunand?)

Also, I'm using cakesCFW as Pasta didn't work, and RXTools boots to blackscreen. I couldn't do the mset downgrade section in the tutorial because FBI gives me some error message when I try to install mset_eur.cia and I'm totally lost.

If this makes sense to anyone and they can help me out, please quote this or send me a pm explaining it clearly to me because I could use some hints.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    chrisrlink @ chrisrlink: lol +1