Country
Venezuela
Last edited by Xdqwerty,

muttmerican

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(edit: apparently it's fixed but the communication features are still not working SO i'll test it and update this or something like that)
no idea if this is the right thread for this, but is playing warioware diy on the new 3ds xl possible as of now? i looked it up and a lot of people have said that they needed to use emulators but the game wouldn't save. idk though cus like most of the results were over one or two years old. thanks in advance.

Last edited by muttmerican,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: muttmerican

muttmerican

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you take your Warioware DIY cartridge and put it in your 3DS. :P

If you are asking about TWiLight Menu, then I suggest you consult the compatibility list.
haha, thanks :D i read the thing wrong the first time and mistook the "fIashcard in ds mode" for what i was working for. tl;dr for anyone looking up "warioware diy" to see if it's working, Warioware D.I.Y works with the new 3ds xl using twilight menu and it saves the user-created microgames :yay3ds:

Midnat07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys, new to homebrew here. im getting bus errors but i've checked and i've checked and my sd isnt corrupted, what do i do???

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im getting bus errors
That practically never comes up. What exactly are you seeing? Are you getting a blue screen on bootup? Does anything different happen when you remove your SD card?

but i've checked and i've checked and my sd isnt corrupted
And How exactly did you check your SD card? Running h2testw won't do any good if you weren't using it on an empty card.

Midnat07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That practically never comes up. What exactly are you seeing? Are you getting a blue screen on bootup? Does anything different happen when you remove your SD card?

And How exactly did you check your SD card? Running h2testw won't do any good if you weren't using it on an empty card.
i see, okay, how do i empty the card without losing my files? and no blue screen, just on hshop in the middle of downloading games

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You didn't answer the question. What exactly are you seeing?

You also didn't answer the other question: How exactly did you check your SD card?

how do i empty the card without losing my files?
You copy them to your PC..? How else would you do it?

I do usually recommend using Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier to avoid potential problems with corrupted files, but that's not strictly necessary.

Midnat07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't answer the question. What exactly are you seeing?

You also didn't answer the other question: How exactly did you check your SD card?

You copy them to your PC..? How else would you do it?

I do usually recommend using to avoid potential problems with corrupted files, but that's not strictly necessary.
im seeing the download on h shop randomly stop and when i go to home it tells me that the sd card was removed when it wasn't. i checked it using h2testw, and i did it again just now but i removed all of the files. no error, as i suspected.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, are you using a full-size SD card, or are you using an SD card in an adapter? Are you using the same adapter when you connect it to your PC? Do you have enough space on your SD card for the files you are downloading?

i did it again just now but i removed all of the files. no error, as i suspected.
Sometimes copying all the files off and copying them back again is enough to fix some problems.

Midnat07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, are you using a full-size SD card, or are you using an SD card in an adapter? Are you using the same adapter when you connect it to your PC? Do you have enough space on your SD card for the files you are downloading?

Sometimes copying all the files off and copying them back again is enough to fix some problems.
it's a micro sd card! and i have a micro sd card adapter for my pc

i tried that, didn't work qwq
Post automatically merged:

it's a micro sd card! and i have a micro sd card adapter for my pc

i tried that, didn't work qwq
update: got a new sd card, works beautifully!

Last edited by Midnat07,

SherlockHolmes

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I seek recommendations for quality DS/3DS English detective games.

P.S I played most of the famous Japanese titles.

Appreciated in advance.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Can anyone tell me whether this 3DS have both IPS screens? I've asked the seller to send me some additional pictures, but from what I can see, the bottom screen isn't washed out. I have the model with a top IPS screen and, when I try to take a picture of my 3DS, the bottom screen is surely washed out, but I'm really not sure about the one I'm about to buy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 9

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone tell me whether this 3DS have both IPS screens? I've asked the seller to send me some additional pictures, but from what I can see, the bottom screen isn't washed out. I have the model with a top IPS screen and, when I try to take a picture of my 3DS, the bottom screen is surely washed out, but I'm really not sure about the one I'm about to buy.
No ones going to be able to give definitive answers. Tell them to use 3dsident. it will give you accurate readings on what each panel is.

Reactions: Blythe93

IAmTheDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Never owned or know much about the 3DS so apologies if a little noobish.

If I don't have an Nintendo account with no purchases on the eshop, would buying a foreign console (Japanese New LL) and changing it to UK region have any ill-sided effects post-closure?

I did read that I wouldn't be able to update games, could I still 'sideload' the updates or would I still need to jailbreak to update them?

There's only a few games that I missed out on and got hold of recently but don't have a console yet and deciding whether to see if I can save a few quid by buying an import.

RookieKid

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to install new maps for Minecraft on my New 2DS XL. But I get the usual error message that sometimes occur. Is there any good place to download maps?

Kitsune_sempai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there,I just did a region swap from my japanese N3ds to a USA firmware following the Region Changing - 3DS Hacks Guide.
Everything went well but I seem to have lost my Mii plaza data and the my friend list.
Is this normal behavior or should I be concerned I messed it up?If
I did mess it up can I recover it with the nand backup I made in the previous step or is it gone with the wind?
Thank you for your time.

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
How would I go around to converting an LZ.bin file to be editable? I'm attempting to do a serious translation of JP Tomodachi Life due to liking a lot more of the original cultural references over the... westernized stuff, so.

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
How would I go around to converting an LZ.bin file to be editable? I'm attempting to do a serious translation of JP Tomodachi Life due to liking a lot more of the original cultural references over the... westernized stuff, so.
Every file explorer as I remember could open those and you could see the textures and the like

Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto