• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

SuperBubbleGumHaZe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey can some one please help me! I havnt touched my 3da in years until now but I messed up I deleted some files in fbi and now my 3ds will not load up it keeps giving error an exception occurred processor arm11 core 1 I will attach a pic.

Also I deleted everything off the SD card except the Nintendo 3ds folder but now I'm having trouble getting all the files mainly the soundhax

Attachments

• DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    768.1 KB · Views: 126

chrisa1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can play every game i have online except mario maker and super smash bros. Ive added the dlc which works fine but wont update. Anyone else had dramas?

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Auronlebowski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With your SD inserted open
"System Settings" → "Data Management" → "Nintendo 3DS" → "Software"
("Paramètres de la console" → "Gestion des données" → "Nintendo 3DS" → "Logiciels")

It should show Open blocks (Blocs libres) on the upper screen (and list all games/apps) if the SD is detected by the operating system.
The next steps depend on your answers.

Sorry for being late (I work as a janitor in a medical complex, and those late weeks were living hell! I just got replaced by colleagues so I have tie now! Merci pour votre réponse et j'éspère que vous allez bien!)

Yes, I can see open blocks, so my SD is actually detected! Great!
For the Luma 3DS version It's: v7.0.4-b1c07c62. And yes, I do see an "a9lh" in the SD FBI directory on my 3DS.
And here's what my SD directory looks like:
ssd.jpg

The majority of those games are not installed, since after I've done some reading on the matter I've realized that the 3DS only works on .CIA files. So I guess my friend was just stocking games on it.
But, I really dont know how to convert them using my version of customware so they can be installed.

Thanks a lot! I hope I can get this to work during this week so i can bring my 3DS to play during my to work, since sometimes Ijust spend the night over there since that pandemic begun.
Stay safe everyone!

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My son just told me his 3DS keeps asking him to update. It's currently on firmware 11.10.0-43U

I hacked it a long time ago so I'm not sure what I did, what cfw etc.
Is it safe for him to update it? Is there something I need to know before I do it?

3DSBricker

Not So Daily Active Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My son just told me his 3DS keeps asking him to update. It's currently on firmware 11.10.0-43U

I hacked it a long time ago so I'm not sure what I did, what cfw etc.
Is it safe for him to update it? Is there something I need to know before I do it?
If you have Luma3ds with B9S it is safe to update to 11.13 if you really don't want to update you can turn off spotpass updates, boot into recovery mode and press cancel.

Last edited by 3DSBricker,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have Luma3ds with B9S it is safe to update to 11.13 if you really don't want to update you can turn off spotpass updates, boot into recovery mode and press cancel.
If your refering to update nags. you can delete those files from FBI. but there isnt really a reason not to stay on a lower firmware.

3DSBricker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Each time i download firmware with 3dnus and i downgrade with different versions of sysupdater because i can't find ctrtransfer (i am not asking for it) i get a black screen during startup with the 3d logo. I have firmware 9.2.0 and 11.2.0-35E trying to downgrade to 4.3.0-E he fails at system settings and FBI gives me a error

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Each time i download firmware with 3dnus and i downgrade with different versions of sysupdater because i can't find ctrtransfer (i am not asking for it) i get a black screen during startup with the 3d logo. I have firmware 9.2.0 and 11.2.0-35E trying to downgrade to 4.3.0-E he fails at system settings and FBI gives me a error
What console? Theres no reason not even with gateway to even be on those low firmwares.

3DSBricker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What console? Theres no reason not even with gateway to even be on those low firmwares.
I am trying to get my old R4 to work as Apache Thunders launcher does not work and it is the o3ds originally 1.1.0-0E now on 11.2 also if it is not possible then is there a way to boot Twilight Menu automatic?

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, I can see open blocks, so my SD is actually detected! Great!
For the Luma 3DS version It's: v7.0.4-b1c07c62. And yes, I do see an "a9lh" in the SD FBI directory on my 3DS.

Thanks a lot! I hope I can get this to work during this week so i can bring my 3DS to play during my to work, since sometimes Ijust spend the night over there since that pandemic begun.
The version number of Luma3DS confirms an A9LH installation. You should upgrade to B9S.
[The guide] A9LH→B9S – or– French version

Good luck and have fun!

Jack_27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey so I’m thinking of installing CFW on my 3DS which hasn’t been used in a very long time. The 3DS is currently on Ver 3.0.0-6E, so should I update it to the latest version before I install CFW?

Also, what method should I use to install CFW? (fyi I don’t own a flashcart that works on 3DS as I accidentally bricked my only 3DS compatible flashcart)

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey so I’m thinking of installing CFW on my 3DS which hasn’t been used in a very long time. The 3DS is currently on Ver 3.0.0-6E, so should I update it to the latest version before I install CFW?

Also, what method should I use to install CFW? (fyi I don’t own a flashcart that works on 3DS as I accidentally bricked my only 3DS compatible flashcart)
Try Soundhax method:
https://3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(soundhax)

Should work without flashcart. If Soundhax method fails, there is still the possibility to update and use Seedminer on latest version.

If you can't revive your flashcart, you can replace it with TWiLight Menu++

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

How do I know if I have that? I see an icon for luma updater v2.2

It says:
Payload type: SIGHAX
Payload path: /boot.firm
Backup payload: yes
Current installed version: 9.1-3903ac6

3DSBricker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do I know if I have that? I see an icon for luma updater v2.2

It says:
Payload type: SIGHAX
Payload path: /boot.firm
Backup payload: yes
Current installed version: 9.1-3903ac6
You have Luma3ds 9.1 so you should update to 10.0.1, connect the 3ds to the internet then launch luma3ds updater and update (or replace the boot.firm from the latest release) after that you can safely upgrade to 11.13.

Reactions: ThaDraGun

april77jp

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi guys i have this error on my 3ds recently when booting my pokemon x cart and I can't seem to find any solution, I'm on luma 10.0.1

An error has occurred (errdisp)

Error type: generic

Process id: 67115840

Address: 0x00000d3a Error code: 0x000000d3

Press any button to reboot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto