• Replies 53,813
  • Likes 43

blueyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your SD card 2GB? If so that will be your problem. To fix, open EmuNAND9 and go to format for redNAND, swap to a bigger card when it gives you the option to swap cards, and then say OK. Then, put the files onto the bigger card and you can probably continue from there (booting into Luma, checking you're in emuNAND, and updating)
Okay I will do that and switch to a higher GB SD card, thank you for the help~

Reactions: Quantumcat

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, just to learn! :)
You learn then after you learned how, what will it accomplish to anyone else not needing it? i know you wish to know how to do it, cause of personal satisfaction so that is up to you, but i already said since there is already so many region free options available that is likely not needed. People create what is needed to achieve results they want. But your decision, i won't try talk you out of it. Good luck with that then.

Reactions: Ryan-H

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I found a 9.2 3ds from ebay but it wasn't formatted and has no NNID. Looking at the play history was interesting because it had some digital games left on it which I would like to grab again.

Am I right in thinking that installing Menuhax, running ctrhttpwn will let me bypass the update message on eshop?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a 9.2 3ds from ebay but it wasn't formatted and has no NNID. Looking at the play history was interesting because it had some digital games left on it which I would like to grab again.

Am I right in thinking that installing Menuhax, running ctrhttpwn will let me bypass the update message on eshop?
You could also install CFW and have a fully updated emuNAND since the system is already on 9.2.0.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone played New Super Mario Bros 2 Coop here? Me(n3ds a9lh) and my brother(o3ds a9lh) cant seem to connect with each other.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im pretty sure mine is EUR, i just download it yesterday. I'll check my brothers game now. But I mean, should it be the same region to work?

Camely

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I install CFW and all the such and etc using a 64GB micro sd on my New 3DS XL. Reason I ask is because you need to format it to fat32 and I was curious if that is a problem for all the CFW installation / process / etc.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same region as the system is my best guess. I had problems with multiplayer games using out of region game, i downloaded japanese super c famicom vc game and when i tried multiplayer mode it didn't allow me to do it. The message says to turn on wireless feature even though is on. Most likely only games of same region of the system can only work with multiplayer.

Can I install CFW and all the such and etc using a 64GB micro sd on my New 3DS XL. Reason I ask is because you need to format it to fat32 and I was curious if that is a problem for all the CFW installation / process / etc.
You could try, it should work but i never tried cause i only use 32GB and under.

So you are free to try if you want. It shouldn't be a problem.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same region as the system is my best guess. I had problems with multiplayer games using out of region game, i downloaded japanese super c famicom vc game and when i tried multiplayer mode it didn't allow me to do it. The message says to turn on wireless feature even though is on. Most likely only games of same region of the system can only work with multiplayer.

You could try, it should work but i never tried cause i only use 32GB and under.

It turns out that he is using the gold edition, different product code too. I guess that answers my question. But that's weird, why is not possible to play coop games on different region?

Camely

Trophies
XP
Country

It's just I haven't bought the SD cards yet, I'd like to have 64GB so I can fit all games but I'm worried it wont work and I'll have to buy a 32GB one instead. So I was asking if maybe someone knows

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It turns out that he is using the gold edition, different product code too. I guess that answers my question. But that's weird, why is not possible to play coop games on different region?
I dunno, ask nintendo, same reason why you can't access japanese eshop on eur console, it doesn't support that feature.

Why? cause maybe nintendo didn't count on situtions like this, having japanese console in eur or usa. Is just how it is.

It's just I haven't bought the SD cards yet, I'd like to have 64GB so I can fit all games but I'm worried it wont work and I'll have to buy a 32GB one instead. So I was asking if maybe someone knows
Nintendo never tested or recommend any card over 32gb so is just a decision you should make, try looking around for more information. Perhaps someone else may be able to answer your question if they used 64Gb card to do cfw install process. Personally if it works with simply formatting it to fat32 then it shouldn't be a problem.

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi... hum I have two weirds files on the root of my SDCard, can i delete them ?
  • snesram.bin
  • spcram.bin
Thank you.

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi... hum I have two weirds files on the root of my SDCard, can i delete them ?
  • snesram.bin
  • spcram.bin
Thank you.
Looks like they are created by blargSNES. If you use this emulator i think is better to keep them (although i've never used it, so i can't really tell if they are important)

Reactions: nooby89

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol