• Likes 43

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, again me. :ha:
I tried to decompres LZ11 file with the programm «MSBT Editor Reloaded».
It said «Done». But where is the decompressed file ?!

Because I have only another file on the same directory of the LZ11 file nammed with the same name but with that extension : «.bin.bin».
Please help me. :unsure:
Sorry for the bad English.

Dezz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4i Gold 3DS (http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149) and it says it supports 3DS XL up to the current firmware (11.0.0-33). I only have a DSLite at the moment, but before I buy the N3DS XL I'd like to make sure that my flashcart will allow me to play the new 3DS Roms.

So.. does my Flashcart actually have full support for the newest 3DS and 3DS games?

Edit: On the flashcart's website, the latest news post only says 10.5.0-30 support: "R4i Gold 3DS supports the newest 3DS V10.5.0-30 directly ! (2016-1-26)"

Last edited by Dezz,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4i Gold 3DS (http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149) and it says it supports 3DS XL up to the current firmware (11.0.0-33). I only have a DSLite at the moment, but before I buy the N3DS XL I'd like to make sure that my flashcart will allow me to play the new 3DS Roms.

So.. does my Flashcart actually have full support for the newest 3DS and 3DS games?
I have that same flashcart and it only plays DS games. You'd need a flashcart for 3DS games, such as a Sky3DS.

By support, it means that you can play it in a 3DS system with the latest firmware, not that it supports 3DS games.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

silveraldi firdaus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hello guys i got some question , since i'm new in 3ds world

so i heard sky3ds+ lastest update V112 and it says we can extract private header with sky3ds+ without power saver or gateaway but im confuse since there is no guide there , can anyone tell me how to extract the private header using sky3ds+ without powersaver or gateaway ? thanks :)

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just I haven't bought the SD cards yet, I'd like to have 64GB so I can fit all games but I'm worried it wont work and I'll have to buy a 32GB one instead. So I was asking if maybe someone knows
64gb+ sd cards work great, but I would not recommend that you use one to setup a9lh, or downgrade on. If you have yet to downgrade, I would recommend that you just dig up like a 4-16gb sd card to do the process, then move the files onto your larger sd card. Note that if you do get an sd card with more than 32 gb of storage space, you must use an external program to format to fat32, and that you should use a 64kb cluster size over 32kb (recommended for smaller sd cards)

.:Vicious:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, I have two questions, can anyone help me?

My n3ds is already on the last fw version, so I want to downgrade through dsiware method.

How I can buy Fieldrunners? Since you need the last fw to connect on eShop, but the downgrade process requires the 10.7 fw or lower.

If the 3ds with Fieldrunners has already a NNID account linked, can I change the NNID or I have to call Nintendo?

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hey guys, I have two questions, can anyone help me?

My n3ds is already on the last fw version, so I want to downgrade through dsiware method.

How I can buy Fieldrunners? Since you need the last fw to connect on eShop, but the downgrade process requires the 10.7 fw or lower.

If the 3ds with Fieldrunners has already a NNID account linked, can I change the NNID or I have to call Nintendo?

The overall process needs you to buy fieldrunners on the modded 3ds, you could try to system transfer to the modded 3ds if the game is on tha vanilla 3ds and start from there

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Is a unmodded 3ds with the fw 9.2, is it possible mod and buy later fieldrunners?

as i understand you have a 3ds on 11.0 and one on 9.2 right? If so just mod your 9.2 3ds (if you follow Plailect's guide you can stop at emunand + luma3ds, to avoid the hassle of a9lh), then update your emunand, buy field runners and downgrade the other 3ds

If oy have any doubt i always can answer by pm :3

Reactions: .:Vicious:.

.:Vicious:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
as i understand you have a 3ds on 11.0 and one on 9.2 right? If so just mod your 9.2 3ds (if you follow Plailect's guide you can stop at emunand + luma3ds, to avoid the hassle of a9lh), then update your emunand, buy field runners and downgrade the other 3ds

If oy have any doubt i always can answer by pm :3
Yes, I have a n3ds on 11.0 and a og 3ds on 9.2.
Is good to know that I can still save my n3ds :P

My only remaining question is regarding the NNID
Anyway, thanks for your help ;)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, ive not been on here for about two weeks as ive been on holiday, can anyone update me on whats new on the temp? :3 thanks
Trolls posting threads asking if 11.0 can be downgraded without hardmod/CFW 3DS, noobs asking if Luma3DS and A9LH can be installed on 11.0. Other noob posting fake Homebrew Exploits using Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

You didn't miss much. :P

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Trolls posting threads asking if 11.0 can be downgraded without hardmod/CFW 3DS, noobs asking if Luma3DS and A9LH can be installed on 11.0. Other noob posting fake Homebrew Exploits using Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

You didn't miss much. :P

All of that I can imagine, well there is the dsi exploit.. but yeah!~ Ty for heads up, any other newly found sploits?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi everyone, ive not been on here for about two weeks as ive been on holiday, can anyone update me on whats new on the temp? :3 thanks
A big update to Plailect's guide was hinted at "in a few days" but it has been a week and nothing. So hopefully something soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, wdym