Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fikatr: Any clue to my problem?

Downgraded sys not emu
Going to website (duke) stuck on: arm11.bin loading

Is Browser OTP a must?

I have Skylanders Superchargers (9.7) Game Cart.

Thanks,

ISO-Man

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey

Downgraded sys not emu

Is Browser OTP a must?

Thanks,

ISO-Man
try backing up files formatting sd then restoring it follow part 5 with step 1 and 2 skipped make sure you are using correct files for safea9lhinstaller maybe they got corrupt somehow you are not screwed

Reactions: ISO-Man

En3S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Downgraded sys not emu

Is Browser OTP a must?

Thanks,

ISO-Man
after otphelper, u should have sys on 2.1, thats normal.
Try to delete ur browser data.

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
He did. I was helping him and he said he accidentally downgraded sysNAND.
maybe his downgrade gone wrong because otphelper checks 2.1 rednand 3 times before flashing it
there are only 2 option

got cubic ninja get your otp upgrade with game downgrade to 9.2 install a9lh

update with your game downgrade to 9.2 follow guide from part 4 again

Last edited by fikatr,

Ryan-H

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've followed ihaveamac's guides on dumping a cart to a .3ds file and then creating a .cia from said game using his 3dsconv Python script (on Mac) and it works, but one thing I wondered about is, how do I make the cia region free? Maybe it has to happen before it's a cia, when it's still a .3ds file? Maybe it needs to be extracted to other files that need to be edited?

I ha looked around, and can't seem to figure the region free part out.. I'm only installing to my 3DS system from these cia's (which is the same region) so everything is working, I just want to be able to do it. Hopefully there is a Mac binary, or python script to do it.. if not, I can use a Windows virtual machine to do it, but it's so much faster, and easier to do natively.. unfortunately, it seems like a bunch of tools are Windows only.. and wine is hit or miss!

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've followed ihaveamac's guides on dumping a cart to a .3ds file and then creating a .cia from said game using his 3dsconv Python script (on Mac) and it works, but one thing I wondered about is, how do I make the cia region free? Maybe it has to happen before it's a cia, when it's still a .3ds file? Maybe it needs to be extracted to other files that need to be edited?

I ha looked around, and can't seem to figure the region free part out.. I'm only installing to my 3DS system from these cia's (which is the same region) so everything is working, I just want to be able to do it. Hopefully there is a Mac binary, or python script to do it.. if not, I can use a Windows virtual machine to do it, but it's so much faster, and easier to do natively.. unfortunately, it seems like a bunch of tools are Windows only.. and wine is hit or miss!
just run it with region 4

blueyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Plailect's arm9loaderhax cfw guide and it went pretty smoothly for me all the way down to Part 3 of the guide and i'm using an old 3ds with a 2GB sd card formatted to FAT32. Although I dunno if it's MBR or GPT because it wouldn't show up in disk management on my laptop, but the laptop could read the SD card just fine so I dunno what it is.

I'm having an issue with where when I boot into RedNAND through Luma into the home menu and then into system settings, I don't see the 'emu' that's supposed to be by the version number so I can update the 3ds, but I do see 'Sys' in front of it instead. I've tried using older luma versions 5.4 and 5.3.1 to see if those would work but no luck so far ;_;

But I must say that my 3ds doesn't have a nnid linked or any games or anything important on it that I would wanna save on it. And also when I go into EmuNAND through homebrew, it does say that my SD card's file system is unknown or corrupt and that it will continue without autosetup, but I do the Complete RedNAND Setup anyway and it does succeed with doing its thing all the way to 100%, I just dunno why it won't show up as 'emu' in rednand on the system settings, I feel like it's related with my SD card itself or something

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Plailect's arm9loaderhax cfw guide and it went pretty smoothly for me all the way down to Part 3 of the guide and i'm using an old 3ds with a 2GB sd card formatted to FAT32. Although I dunno if it's MBR or GPT because it wouldn't show up in disk management on my laptop, but the laptop could read the SD card just fine so I dunno what it is.

I'm having an issue with where when I boot into RedNAND through Luma into the home menu and then into system settings, I don't see the 'emu' that's supposed to be by the version number so I can update the 3ds, but I do see 'Sys' in front of it instead. I've tried using older luma versions 5.4 and 5.3.1 to see if those would work but no luck so far ;_;

But I must say that my 3ds doesn't have a nnid linked or any games or anything important on it that I would wanna save on it. And also when I go into EmuNAND through homebrew, it does say that my SD card's file system is unknown or corrupt and that it will continue without autosetup, but I do the Complete RedNAND Setup anyway and it does succeed with doing its thing all the way to 100%, I just dunno why it won't show up as 'emu' in rednand on the system settings, I feel like it's related with my SD card itself or something
if it came with the ds it will most likely work

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

Backup all your files to your computer, go into emuNAND9 and format without emuNAND. Then format WITH emuNAND. Then put all the files back and try booting Luma again. It sounds like there's something wrong with your SD card, as Luma seems to think there's no emuNAND. And hold Select when booting Luma to get the settings menu to make sure "autoboot sysNAND" is not ticked.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But I'm not trying to run out of region games, I just want to be able to make the rips I make region free.. just to have them say "Region Free" in FBI, etc, know what I mean?
Why do you want to make them region free? You can download patched cias from that iso site. Would be a lot less work than doing it yourself.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • NinStar
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, which one of your brothers?