• Replies 53,813
  • Likes 43

En3S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, i have an arm9loaderhax cfw on my o3DS and buyed a 64gb sd card. I formatted it to Fat32 and just copy/paste all the stuff from my old 16gb but my 3ds will not boot up (Blue light just blinks for a second). The 16gb cart works fine. What do i need to do?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i have an arm9loaderhax cfw on my o3DS and buyed a 64gb sd card. I formatted it to Fat32 and just copy/paste all the stuff from my old 16gb but my 3ds will not boot up (Blue light just blinks for a second). The 16gb cart works fine. What do i need to do?
Is the arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of the sdcard?

En3S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is the arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of the sdcard?
Yeah it is. Here a screenshot from my root.
1111kwsj3.png

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
make sure you copied everything

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so i got a kiosk console and i want to format it but there is parental lock https://mkey.salthax.org/ but site is not working with a kiosk console so what should i try im sure i cant call nintendo because its a demo console

Last edited by fikatr,

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to impulse buy a N3DS to replace my o3DS with RxTools. Two quick questions, new systems ship with 9.0 firmware correct? Is that moddable by browserhax or will I have to use an alternative method :o

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I'm about to impulse buy a N3DS to replace my o3DS with RxTools. Two quick questions, new systems ship with 9.0 firmware correct? Is that moddable by browserhax or will I have to use an alternative method :o
9.0 n3ds are becoming rare im sure its gonna be on 10 - 17 but browserhax is up for all fw so its fine

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9.0 n3ds are becoming rare im sure its gonna be on 10 - 17 but browserhax is up for all fw so its fine
Ah ok, as long as I don't have any issues it's fine xD. Are all firmwares downgrade able at this point in time or will I have to worry about getting a system with an incompatible firmware

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Ah ok, as long as I don't have any issues it's fine xD. Are all firmwares downgrade able at this point in time or will I have to worry about getting a system with an incompatible firmware
all firmwares are downgradeble except 11.0 which only cames with 1 console for now (super famicom n3ds)

Last edited by fikatr,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @rqkaiju2, happy early birthday