Hacking 3.4U running backup launcher with 3.3 fix

Rupelta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone.

Im new to this site. I just wanted to let everyone know that ver. 3.4U (from store) can be manage to play backups.

This is what I did.

Downloaded the new Twilight Hack (3.4 edition) and installed the HBC beta9.

Then I downloaded the 3.3 fix updated and follow the tutorial on this site. Once you finish the tutorial you will have to install the Cios for backups which comes with "The backup Launcher file". Once you finish installing the Cios go ahead and launch the backups Launcher.

Sorry for my grammar. Just wanted to let everyone know that It can be done and as for now is working GREAT!!

Thanks for everything and thanks to wiigator and everyone who contribute in every project

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well... this is nothing new but I guess to those that werent sure. Yes, this can be done
tongue.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
See everyone..!!! there is no need to ask each step in each post, if you can read english you're done....!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD

victormanuel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rupelta said:
Hi everyone.

Im new to this site. I just wanted to let everyone know that ver. 3.4U (from store) can be manage to play backups.

This is what I did.

Downloaded the new Twilight Hack (3.4 edition) and installed the HBC beta9.

Then I downloaded the 3.3 fix updated and follow the tutorial on this site. Once you finish the tutorial you will have to install the Cios for backups which comes with "The backup Launcher file". Once you finish installing the Cios go ahead and launch the backups Launcher.

Sorry for my grammar. Just wanted to let everyone know that It can be done and as for now is working GREAT!!

Thanks for everything and thanks to wiigator and everyone who contribute in every project

HI RUPELTA, IM ALSO NEW AND IM VERY HAPPY THAT YOU GOT YOUR cIOS AND BACKUP LAUNCHER WORKING ON YOUR 3.4
CAN I ASK YOU HOW DID YOU GOT THE cIOS INSTALLED CORRECTLY BECAUSE IM ALSO RUNNING ON 3.4 AND I CANT SEEM TO GET BACKUP LAUNCHER TO WORK ON MY END. I LOAD THE BACK UP DISK AND IT GIVES ME AN ERROR. MORE LIKE 2 ERRORS BUT THE LETTERS ARE ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER. I TOUGHT IT WAS MY cIOS BECAUSE WHEN I INSTALLED IT, IT APPEARS TO BE OK..YOU KNOW THE 15/15 INSTALLS THAT DOES BUT AT THE END IT SAYS :

ES_AddContentStart(00000001000000019, 0_ Failed: -1017
install returned -1

did you had the same screen when you installed it or is that supposed to say when you install the cIOS?

when i tried to load my back up to the launcher it tells me this 2 errors one on top of the other:

Launching Game
Lang: Default
Error: Set Directory"cant read this part because there are words on top of each other"DVD

if anyone including yourself know how to fix this issue, would be most appreciated.

P.S i tried burning the DVD at different speeds brands etc.

DVD+r 16X
DVD-r 16X
DVD+r 8X

still getting the same error.

sorry guys for making my first post, the longest one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwfObY-WDQ