Homebrew 10.2.0-28 is now available

ihaveahax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend who has N3DS 9.9 N3DS wants to update to 10.2. How can I set up Ironhax that will work on 10.2. I heard some people updated from 9.9 to 10.2 and Ironhax stopped working, which ended up requiring a CN copy for Ninjhax 2 to reinstall Ironhax.
If they're using ironhax, I heavily suggest trying to be patient for a bit (since there is no reason to update from 9.9 other than eShop access) as smealum works on this.

Reactions: fmkid and tivu100

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they're using ironhax, I heavily suggest trying to be patient for a bit (since there is no reason to update from 9.9 other than eShop access) as smealum works on this.
https://twitter.com/smealum/status/656947650999156736
Actually he is getting the new Legend of Legend of Zelda game.

Nevermind, I got it wrong that the game requires 10.x firmware to play. Gonna tell my friend to leave his N3DS alone.

Last edited by tivu100,

ihaveahax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actaully He is getting the new Legend of Legend of Zelda game.
Does he really care about homebrew that much to risk losing it? I would still try to wait for Sunday or so as this eShop thing or ninjhax 2.5 is finished.

There is browserhax to install the 10.1 payload (which does work on 10.2) before updating, if they don't care about the risk. Just be sure to use this, and it has to go into the /3ds/ folder: http://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/installer.zip

Reactions: tivu100

temptemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Umh I just noticed that after upgrading my emunand to 10.2 it also upgraded my browser version. I tried to downgrade it with Title Manager but it's failing...anyone knows why? how can I downgrade it again?

Edit : I managed installing it by deleting the installed one. A weird thing happened after that though... My 10.2 emunand asked to update again... If I update... the browser version gets back to its original state and it allows me to go in eshop again. Is there a fix for this? I mean to keep the old exploitable browser while going in eshop and not getting the nag

Last edited by temptemp,

synx13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi!

My Sysnand is 9.2 and my emunand is 6.2, I am launching RxTools at boot with Themehax.

Is it safe to update my emunand through the System Settings App to the latest version (10.2.0-28U)?

Can I launch RxTools at boot with Themehax after updating my emunand to 10.2.0-28U?

Thanks in advance!

kennyhi123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

My Sysnand is 9.2 and my emunand is 6.2, I am launching RxTools at boot with Themehax.

Is it safe to update my emunand through the System Settings App to the latest version (10.2.0-28U)?

Can I launch RxTools at boot with Themehax after updating my emunand to 10.2.0-28U?

Thanks in advance!
yes.. its safe for o3ds

temptemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Umh I just noticed that after upgrading my emunand to 10.2 it also upgraded my browser version. I tried to downgrade it with Title Manager but it's failing...anyone knows why? how can I downgrade it again?

Edit : I managed installing it by deleting the installed one. A weird thing happened after that though... My 10.2 emunand asked to update again... If I update... the browser version gets back to its original state and it allows me to go in eshop again. Is there a fix for this? I mean to keep the old exploitable browser while going in eshop and not getting the nag

Umh how can I change the browser version number manually? Since 3DNUS doesn't work? I guess that writing on the v4096 a higher number than v>7168 should work. Can anyone tell me how to do that starting from an already made cia? thanks

Skull Kiddo

Definitely Not A Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I fucked up, chose wrong version of Ironhax installer and now I'm locked out on my old 3DS with 10.2.0-28E firmware. And apparently the other exploits aren't available. Fuck. I boot up ironhax, select the file, it shows "The menu robpin is ready" or something like that and then after a while the bottom screen becomes green, then orange I think, and then is stuck on yellow.

So... what do you think I should do? I just wanted to try Neo XY romhack, god damn it. :/

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I fucked up, chose wrong version of Ironhax installer and now I'm locked out on my old 3DS with 10.2.0-28E firmware. And apparently the other exploits aren't available. Fuck. I boot up ironhax, select the file, it shows "The menu robpin is ready" or something like that and then after a while the bottom screen becomes green, then orange I think, and then is stuck on yellow.

So... what do you think I should do? I just wanted to try Neo XY romhack, god damn it. :/
I think your only option right now is to use Cubic Ninja.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q