brekki

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tangled-thorns.net
XP
Country
United States
this thread's a bit outdated (10.3.0-28 is out now), but for oot3dhax, you can use a device called powersaves to put the exploit on the game card. other than that, you're pretty much out of luck without Cubic Ninja.
Heh I apologize for the necro; I'm guessing updating to 10.3 won't benefit me in any way as far as getting homebrew reinstalled goes? Thanks for your easy-to-understand answer!

ihaveahax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh I apologize for the necro; I'm guessing updating to 10.3 won't benefit me in any way as far as getting homebrew reinstalled goes? Thanks for your easy-to-understand answer!
if you're already on 10.2 and have no access to homebrew, there's no real point staying behind this time.

Reactions: brekki

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo is playing hardball now. You can't use online services AT ALL unless you update. Not that I was interested in fishing for icons, but I do use Miiverse frequently and don't want to miss out on that. So I'm guessing I can't have two 3DS systems with the same NNID? That'd be a temporary workaround at least.

ihaveahax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo is playing hardball now. You can't use online services AT ALL unless you update. Not that I was interested in fishing for icons, but I do use Miiverse frequently and don't want to miss out on that. So I'm guessing I can't have two 3DS systems with the same NNID? That'd be a temporary workaround at least.
a Nintendo Network ID only works on one system. if you're on 10.1.0-27 or lower, you should probably wait a bit longer to see if smea has anything to say. if you're on 10.2.0-28, then you might as well update (first re-install payloads for ironhax and the like!).

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So when will browserhax work again because I have a game coming from Japan and I am depending on the region unlock hack. Please fix it before Christmas.
OK... Taking note on that! Will be fixed soon(TM)!... Another more desire for X-mas, little boy? Like some CFW on FW9.2+? B-)

Edit: Now, seriously! Things will not happen because you only demands to happen! This is the cruel world, welcome to it!

Last edited by fmkid,

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If only Nintendo actually ADDED fucking new features. Instead of use their "update" feature as a way just to exclusively fuck the exploit holes.

Wasted potential. Remember the DSi had camera feature improvements?

Oh well, I'll keep using Gateway and Nintendo can suck the end of my bellend

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,
Reactions: lolzvid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple