GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2739850/1/Metroid_High_School

Words alone cannot describe what is contained within this 'story.'

The worst part is that I checked other stuff the author has written, and it's all similar in terms of the atrocious grammar/spelling, so I think this is actually serious.

Wow:

“Samus smiled nervously “Okay” and they stared to dance. “Wow” samus alleged. “Its reely easy” And they danced untile it was time to go home.

At the end of the night Samus and Ridley were walking home.

“Uhhh, Samus? I love you” Ridley declared.

”Really?” inquired Samus?

“Yeah.”

Uhhh, Ridley”

Ya Samus?”

“I love you too” Samus Descirbed.

And then in the soft moonlight the two lovers kissed. But then it was cut short because esamus had to go home now.
"Its real easy said Helen who had been Tio Juan's neighbor and best friend since kindergarten. Helen and Tio Jaun secretly like each other but were always too afraid to tell each other their true felonies.
"Riddle me this," riddled Ridley. "Have you ever stolened something?"
Samus and ridley had been going out for six months now. It was a conincedence, considering that most teenage relationships exist for 2 months, according to a video.
Somewhere in the town a phone was ringing. It was ridley's cellphone. Ridley picked it up. "Hello?" Ridley answered. He was confused because on the other end of the phone there was silence. Then he heard Samus say four words that would change her life.

"Ridley... I'm pragenent."
Samus was embarased. "RIDLEY YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! NOW I HAVE THE CHOLERA! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" sidesplitted samus. I was too much to handle.
I think the author has cholera confused with an STD.

OH WOW:
Out of brethe Samus stealthed into Homeroom in time so her nun teacher Mother Brain would not notice and succeeded just like in Mtroid Fusion. She sat down next to her friend Amy who was as pretty as Samus and had light red hair that sparlkred in sun. Amy was kinda obsessed with fantasy stuff and was obsessed with dragons and harry potter and eragon and stuffs. They were just in time for announcements!

“And now the news” casted Principal Gunpei Yokoi. “Today, there are football trying outs for every sex, even girls.” Classrooms giggled about the word he said, but sams was intrigued. Football was a sport for boys, but what about girls? After all, Amelia Armstrong made it clear that girls could do things as boys, so why not Samus who was pretty danm good at the ball?

“Also, Kraid and gang please no more of the hazing or suspencion will insue” rubber-stamoed Principal Yokoi. “All is all.”

All of Samus girlfriends (not the love kind, girls can be friends not gay) were talking about boys and hot and music but samus was fazed because she was thinking about football.
jeez guys girls can be friens w/o bein gay

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
rofl2.gif

What are they teaching kids in school instead of English? How you knit and sew?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
“But samus, there is only 1 room for shower and...”

Samus was shcoked for ten seconds and was almost embarrasing. But then she decided that hey, girls can do anything as boys, even showering! Everyone clapped for the first girl ever to play football in Metroid High School, and she was awarded by Principal Yokoi for her attendance. Who knows? Maybe a championship.
Girls can shower too guys.

JBates

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Samus played as well as Paton Brady, and was a assetion to the team.
this is fricken hilarious. i could have written this thing in 1st grade if i knew about sex and stds back then.
seriously, "an assetion to the team" wtf. at least its extremely funny because of the copious errors and immature dialogue.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
"Ridley are you sure about this" samus nudley pondered, but ridley answered by kissing her neck. Samus could not take it anymore because there was much sexual tension. She grabbed oto ridley and started to sex him up. Ridley was going insane and could barely handle the pressure. This continued, until they broke down all berriers and began to have sexual intercourse. They lovemade for 10 minutes, but it was over far too quickly than it had started. Too quick for comfort, as Samus was soon to learn.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
“But samus, there is only 1 room for shower and...”

Samus was shcoked for ten seconds and was almost embarrasing. But then she decided that hey, girls can do anything as boys, even showering! Everyone clapped for the first girl ever to play football in Metroid High School, and she was awarded by Principal Yokoi for her attendance. Who knows? Maybe a championship.
Girls can shower too guys.
we can?! whoa! BRB

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
QUOTE said:
"Ridley are you sure about this" samus nudley pondered, but ridley answered by kissing her neck. Samus could not take it anymore because there was much sexual tension. She grabbed oto ridley and started to sex him up. Ridley was going insane and could barely handle the pressure. This continued, until they broke down all berriers and began to have sexual intercourse. They lovemade for 10 minutes, but it was over far too quickly than it had started. Too quick for comfort, as Samus was soon to learn.

OH S**T.

Ridley blew up. Only 10 minutes? Nononono...
ph34r.gif

QUOTE(raulpica @ Jan 28 2008, 04:40 PM)THAT CAN'T BE TRUE!!! U MUST BE LIEING!
wtf man, i'm a [straight] guy, some of my best friends are girls.

back on topic: some of the weirdest shit i've ever seen.
Uuuuh. I thought that there wasn't a need to put [sarcasm] before it
laugh.gif
Obviously, I was joking
tongue.gif

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am kinda confused here...

Now... last time I checked, Ridley was some kinda huge monster thing. like this

Omega_Ridley.jpg

now... how can.... you know... I might NOT want to know...

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pfft, Ridley actually doesn't have any genitalia. It was the lost the first time he was reconstructed, obviously. To become the ultimate fighting machine, any weaknesses had to be removed, so that Samus could no longer launch Super Missiles at his crotch like some of us do
biggrin.gif

And I'm guessing that Samus' "friend", Amy, is the author XD

JBates

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Your story is the epitome of perfection. Brilliance on this scale simply cannot be measured; you truly are a genius in every sense of the word. To think that anyone could be gifted enough to weave comedy, drama, tragedy, and romance all into a plot so effortlessly! I'd say that the character development was the strong point, but that would imply that there were weak points as well--a statement that could only politely be described as outright mendacious. The truth is that the entire story was one long high point--an extended climax that maintained its intensity throughout every single word, letter, and punctuation mark--that kept the reader gasping for more in almost orgasmic bliss. The only thing disappointing about the story was the fact that it had to end.

Never before has the English language been graced by such a writer as yourself; in truth, it would be more accurate to describe you as an artist than a writer. Simply put: no other writer in history can compare. Your prose is a cross between George Orwell and Charles Dickens--simultaneously verbose and terse, taking the best aspects from each. This paradoxical feature is the most mystifying quality of your writing. The most breathtaking quality, however, is how you can add biting satirical elements in the tradition of Mark Twain to deliver your insightful message while also exploring Shakespearean themes on the side--and doing each of those things better than both of the respective authors whom you seem to be imitating! You've easily surpassed every literary giant ever to have lived and done so by making all writing that came before you seem insipid and banal--quite the feat indeed!

There's nothing else to say but to congratulate you on your achievement. You've single-handedly revolutionized not only the genre, but the entire English language itself. This short story is beauty in text form--the true embodiment of everything right with this world. Every hyperbole is turned into an understatement when used to describe your writing; you deserve all the adulation I've given you and then some. I'm thankful that you gave me the privilege of reading your work of art; I haven't yet been able to convince myself that I was even worthy enough to do so.

I can only hope and pray that you continue writing stories like this one, because if you do, you will undoubtedly be known as the greatest novelist of this generation, if not of all-time. Literary masterpieces will become commonplace once you start your writing career. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, although it'll be more likely that you won't need any of it.
rofl check out this dude's "review." you've gotta be extremely sarcastic to be writing something 4 paragraphs long. ill give him credit though this review made me laugh as much as the story.
rofl2.gif

edit: lol i just noticed his username is Sir Sarcasm III
tongue.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My favourite part is how she adds herself into the story the whole time. Every other sentence in the sleepover chapter has 111SAMUSRIDLEY4EVA2006 in it haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1