Gaming Zelda Spirit Tracks Savegame

saydun

New Member
OP
Newbie
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
1
Trophies
0
XP
4
Country
I have an Ez-Flash V and when I saved into de under ocean Temple my savegame dissapeared..
frown.gif

Aybody have a save into this temple Withe the name Link or Jose??

Thanks

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm spanish :S)

EDIT: Details
I was using de 1.86H
 

FakeHero

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
107
Trophies
0
XP
101
Country
United States
exactly my problem too!
except my save file dissapeared when i brought the bridge builder to the place, and i had to find the ring.
i saved, closed my ds, then the next time i turned it on, the save file got deleted and i had to create a new one -.-
 

FakeHero

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
107
Trophies
0
XP
101
Country
United States
no, seems like its only happening to EZ flash V.
Save file erases itself after you get past the part where you have to find the Regal ring or something at the bridge place, after ice temple.
now i gotta start all over...
 

haures

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
23
Trophies
0
XP
76
Country
Italy
I had this problem one time and then someone gave me a save file... after being again to the water temple it appares again!!!
frown.gif
((
I need another save file, could anyone give it to me?
 

regnad

Button Masher
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
2,428
Trophies
0
Age
51
XP
2,868
Country
Japan
EZ-Flash now says they have updated the RC8 and it fixes both this and the Layton 4 crash problem.

Be curious to know if I need to re-start Zelda from the beginning with this new kernel or if I have to delete the SAV file and start over from the beginning in order to not have it lose the save file.
 

macnemo79

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
12
Trophies
0
XP
180
Country
regnad said:
EZ-Flash now says they have updated the RC8 and it fixes both this and the Layton 4 crash problem.

Be curious to know if I need to re-start Zelda from the beginning with this new kernel or if I have to delete the SAV file and start over from the beginning in order to not have it lose the save file.


Any news on this? I've got the same problem and I don't want to start again.
(I use an EZ flash Vi)
 

dashkiller

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
92
Trophies
0
XP
517
Country
Swaziland
FakeHero said:
exactly my problem too!
except my save file dissapeared when i brought the bridge builder to the place, and i had to find the ring.
i saved, closed my ds, then the next time i turned it on, the save file got deleted and i had to create a new one -.-

I was just scared a second there, cause this is exactly where I saved my last time, right after going in there, but just before searching for the ring (Already in that cave). I have an Acekard 2, and mine still seems to be there and working fine, if anyone wants it, here it is:

hXXp://www2.zippyshare.com/v/63436328/file.html
(change XX to tt)
 

casidepro

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
223
Trophies
0
XP
396
Country
Netherlands
macnemo79 said:
regnad said:
EZ-Flash now says they have updated the RC8 and it fixes both this and the Layton 4 crash problem.

Be curious to know if I need to re-start Zelda from the beginning with this new kernel or if I have to delete the SAV file and start over from the beginning in order to not have it lose the save file.


Any news on this? I've got the same problem and I don't want to start again.
(I use an EZ flash Vi)
well i doesnt work got my save erased AGAIN after ice temple
 

Andijvie

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
6
Trophies
0
XP
4
Country
Netherlands
casidepro said:
macnemo79 said:
regnad said:
EZ-Flash now says they have updated the RC8 and it fixes both this and the Layton 4 crash problem.

Be curious to know if I need to re-start Zelda from the beginning with this new kernel or if I have to delete the SAV file and start over from the beginning in order to not have it lose the save file.


Any news on this? I've got the same problem and I don't want to start again.
(I use an EZ flash Vi)
well i doesnt work got my save erased AGAIN after ice temple
You have to use a clean Zelda rom, not a patched one. And the save file should be 1MB.
Try RC9, but if you have a save already, do convert it.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol