Gaming ROM Hack Emulator I got a problem with my DSI

ChemitaGG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone, sorry for my english, i´m from SPAIN, and i got a problem with my my DSIXL.

I bought a new R4 (Gold Pro) and a new microSD (32 GB), my problem is that:
i cannot play pokemon black/white/white 2/black 2.
Because everytime i try to play appears a WHITE SCREEN after i load de rom, the problem i think is the game, because i can play every other game:

(like "the legend of zelda: spirit tracks, pokemon soulsilver, or including dragon quest IX")

My DSI had the latest version (1.4.5 from EUROPE), i don´t know how to fix it, so please i need help, i don´t have much expirience in reprogram things.

Reactions: SylverReZ

mrparrot2

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It may be an incompatibility with your flashcard. Try to check If its firmware is on the last version.

But since you have a DSi, try to use the Memory Pit exploit to load TwilightMenu++ through the SD card reader. That way you can launch roms in DSi mode.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, sorry for my english, i´m from SPAIN, and i got a problem with my my DSIXL.

I bought a new R4 (Gold Pro) and a new microSD (32 GB), my problem is that:
i cannot play pokemon black/white/white 2/black 2.
Because everytime i try to play appears a WHITE SCREEN after i load de rom, the problem i think is the game, because i can play every other game:

(like "the legend of zelda: spirit tracks, pokemon soulsilver, or including dragon quest IX")

My DSI had the latest version (1.4.5 from EUROPE), i don´t know how to fix it, so please i need help, i don´t have much expirience in reprogram things.
Find a patched version of the game or patch it yourself

https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/ patching software

OR you could install TWIlight menu. runs great and you do get DSiWare, DSi only game, AND HB that DSi Only!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol