Gaming Zelda - Phantom Hourglass FAQ

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on the 3rd dungeon, where you get the arrow to shoot the eyes, there is one treasure i cannot get.
It is on 2F, where you ride on 3 blocks, you are supposed to hit 2 eyes on the left and the right so the treasure in the middle will show up.

However when you are riding the block, you can't see the eye on top. I tried shooting blindly, but it doesn't work.
So anyone help me get that treasure?

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean the maze inside the first pyramid? If so check the FAQ at the front please. If not and you mean getting through the second pyramid island...well then you need to be more specific.

And I still don't know what to draw on this freakin' door. Blarg.

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone know of all the frog warps? I only found two, being NW and SE.

I also found the helm'd Beedle (whatever the boat shop guy's name is), a Heart Container for 1500, and a propeller for 7000! It better be worth that much
biggrin.gif

NinjaKick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't feel bad troa.. I can't even figure out how to get over to the pyramid. I lowered the water on the island, but I don't know where to go now. I tried going to the pyramid with a gold tip by way of the two bridges to the left of it, but no luck. I figured the stones on the bottom left corner had something to do with it.. With the number of stars or something. But I talked to each stone in order but nothing happened. Not sure where to go now.

dark_angel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you mean the maze inside the first pyramid? If so check the FAQ at the front please. If not and you mean getting through the second pyramid island...well then you need to be more specific.

And I still don't know what to draw on this freakin' door. Blarg.

http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=90239151ps6.png

falcozx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help. I beat the third dungeon and I'm back in the hourglass temple and I'm stuck on the red door. I don't know what to draw that's different from the first drawing. Any help please?

f-l-o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i get the third pirce of triforce in the phantom houtglass dungeon on floor b12? the piece is beared by a yellow guard... but ther is no trap door to kill him...
(there are some strange footsteps on the floor... what are they for?)

NinjaKick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help. I beat the third dungeon and I'm back in the hourglass temple and I'm stuck on the red door. I don't know what to draw that's different from the first drawing. Any help please?

Go back to the north map, and at the very top about a finger width away to the west from the island you can already see, is an uncharted island. Go there and talk to the blacksmith, he'll point out the triforce. You draw that on the door. You can't draw the triforce unless you talk to him first.

Here is how to draw the triforce http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3456/triforceku7.jpg

how do i get the third pirce of triforce in the phantom houtglass dungeon on floor b12? the piece is beared by a yellow guard... but ther is no trap door to kill him...

What I do, is smack him with the boomerang as he is standing right outside the safe zone, and then just pick it up while it's just outside.

dark_angel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

or u could either shoot him from behind with an arrow or equip the red fairy and attack him from behind?
both ways stn him

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also once you have the Ropeshot you can grab items from guards by hitting them with it. Instead of making them drop it like the boomerang it brings the item right to you.

Oh and thank you for posting that image of the pyramid door drawing...freakin' awesome.

Gord, in the pyramid dungeon itself?

f-l-o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah^^ i havent even noticed that they drop it when you hit them and when they try to catch you^^
thanks for the quick help^^

gordillo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Also once you have the Ropeshot you can grab items from guards by hitting them with it. Instead of making them drop it like the boomerang it brings the item right to you.

Oh and thank you for posting that image of the pyramid door drawing...freakin' awesome.

Gord, in the pyramid dungeon itself?
sorry but i kinda dont follow ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol
    +1
    Ffft
    On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on Twitter
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on...