Yeah, I use an R4

tisti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I'm stuck in the ice cave dugeon, basement 2 (left from the main entrance) There are 4 switches to hit probably with boomerang, but I can't hit them and there are like 6 poles. Can someone help me solve this puzzle?

Nvm got it.

What did you do?

Edit:

Got it, you have to make a rope between the two polles then run into it so you can bunjie to the other side! Nice feature!
biggrin.gif

NinjaKick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, someone helped me on gamefaqs. The pole that I thought was for using the hookshot on, you can tap it and jump up on it and then hit the switch.

K

kaji01

Q - What order do I hit the gossip stones to get in the cave on the island shaped like a whale?

Center, Tail, Spray, Fin, Eye.

I cant understand the order of this... can anyone draw something for me or something ? cause i have been trying for hours..

whale.jpg

Ahh, someone helped me on gamefaqs. The pole that I thought was for using the hookshot on, you can tap it and jump up on it and then hit the switch.

heh, that was me.

-----------------------------

For those who completed the Sand and Ice dungeon. You need to go back to the Phantom Hourglass dungeon. If you had that shortcut you bought from the skeleton (I think) use it and get all three jewelry pieces again. And put it in the slot in this order: Square Circle Triangle. (This info was given to you by the skeleton in the room where you got the 3rd map). Get in the door and it will trigger an event. Go back to the door not the warp and you'll enter level 10. Be warn though the yellow knights can teleport if you get spotted.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I need help at the end of the sand dungeon,where the glowing block is,i know how to moce it but what order do i need to hit the eyes?
the first post only tells me how to move it
Thanks (:

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help at the end of the sand dungeon,where the glowing block is,i know how to moce it but what order do i need to hit the eyes?
the first post only tells me how to move it
Thanks (:

Read the question just about that one, that should help!

@NinjaKick...smarter than me...I stood by the switch holding a lit bomb in my hands until it went off. Hurt, but it worked.

My question last night wasn't clear enough (there are 3 spots in the dungeon with four switches after all), but I figured it out, it was the part you had to bungee across. Neat trick Nintendo.

kNoCCoUt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
wow i just made it to load standart saves in no$gba
smile.gif

NinjaKick
smile.gif
thx alot.. your charakter name is nice, simple "link" ill use this save to keep on playing.. missed one dungeon.. but i dont care... ill play this game again..

but.. maybe u can do me a favor:

this is my save:
http://www.evilshare.com/3607165e-72cf-102...7b-00a0c993e9d6

i need you (or somebody else) who put the green stamp on my map since i cannot close my ds.. this way i could play my game and not yours
smile.gif

simply put the stamp on (got throu the dungeon in 4 min) go out, save and reupload
smile.gif

hehe.. ice dungeon spoilers:
icezp2.jpg
ice2rf5.jpg
ice3td5.jpg

kemosabe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
damn im stuck in the ghost ship where i have to pull 5 switches
1 2 3 4 5
i tried the combination on the stone
2 4 5 1 3
so i tried to pull them in this order and even backwards but it doesnt work?
what am i supposed to do
nevermind, i randomly pulled them and it worked

kingofgrope

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ive beaten the 4 lil devils in the ghost ship and i got that skull key. where do i go next? i went straight towards the sea king temple and i drew the triforce but it doest work.

do i have to talk to someone else first? ive read somewhere else that u'll get to see a triforce picture or something but i went around couldnt find any. shucks..
wacko.gif

kemosabe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ive beaten the 4 lil devils in the ghost ship and i got that skull key. where do i go next? i went straight towards the sea king temple and i drew the triforce but it doest work.

do i have to talk to someone else first? ive read somewhere else that u'll get to see a triforce picture or something but i went around couldnt find any. shucks..Â
wacko.gif
how did you kill these bitches?

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

do i have to talk to someone else first? ive read somewhere else that u'll get to see a triforce picture or something but i went around couldnt find any. shucks..Â
wacko.gif

how did you kill these bitches?
Triple post
blink.gif

Whatever, Ghost Key goes downstairs on the ghost ship. Then go Blacksmith to get Triforce tracing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o