Gaming Zelda - Phantom Hourglass FAQ

caliber1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL has anyone beat the game yet?
need help with the last boss.. I think...
The one called "Beramu", like an octopus with a big eye
it's running around crazy
and i have something to with the hourglass but don't know why

falcozx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat the ghost ship and just got the key...where do I go next? Can anyone who passed this part help please
wink.gif

Edit: I went to the blacksmith and he didn't give me anything or tell me anything about the image that I'm supposed to draw on the red door.

caliber1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah,
I can't believe I already beat the game lol

Waited for 2 years,
finished in 2 days

well... It was a great game
but I think the difficulty was a little bit on the easier side?

Is Twilight Princess any good?

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
i like falcozx am also stuck at the black smith part. you do go straigt to him when you finish the Phantom/Ghost Ship right? or am i meant to do something else first?

NinjaKick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By finishing the ghost ship, did you get the key and leave? Or did you get the key, go back downstairs and rescue Tetra?

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
got the key and left lol, now i'll go back and get tetra. thanks
wink.gif
i really shouldn't play this without understanding a word of Japanese, then i won't have to be annoying and ask how to do everything on the net, but i can't stop
frown.gif

pwn3d91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* Okay, I just got onto the island where the second dungeon is supposed to be (the island where it's really windy) but I can't access it, because I have no bombs. There are no bomb flowers near the crack in the wall, and I have no bomb bag. If I am supposed to have a bomb bag right now, where do I get it?

pwn3d91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BAH! Okay, I've just saw the map in the little cave on the island where the wind dungeon is, and I went to the two marked X's but still, nothing to help me! I met some dude with red hair (blacksmith I think) but he just said something and then I left. What do I do? T.T

NinjaKick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So WHAT do you do at the last boss when he knocks away the stairs? I've tried using every item, hitting him with my sword, following him with the hourglass enabled.. What am I missing here?

NinjaKick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BAH! Okay, I've just saw the map in the little cave on the island where the wind dungeon is, and I went to the two marked X's but still, nothing to help me! I met some dude with red hair (blacksmith I think) but he just said something and then I left. What do I do? T.T
I'm not quite sure where you are, but I think you need to go back to the hourglass temple, and draw an hourglass on the red door when you get to it.

-----
.\../
..\/
../\
./..\
------

start from the top left and go right, go diagonal down-left, go right, then go diagonal up-left

This will take you to the sun room

kingofgrope

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ive shot the golden frog quite a number of times and it just speaks to me, how do i get the chalkboard?

and whats gossip stones? cause on the first page its under '1st dungeon'. ive finished sand dungeon and im on my way to ice dungeon.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me with the 3rd time Hour Glass Temple 3rd time....

this was a real pain to go through.. those red phantoms..
anyways.. I got all the way to the 9th floor. Right before the final door, there are places for the three gems, square, circle, triangular. When i saw it, my heart just stopped.. oh wow...

Ok here's the thing. I only have 2:33 left.. so not much time. Everything needs to be correct for it to work. So can someone help me and tell me which order I am supposed to pick them up and bring them to the room?

I noticed when I pick up the square, I cant go down to the 8th floor. (closest way)
When i picked up the circle, I cant go up to the 9th floor. (closest way)
I haven't tried the triangular.

So can someone tell me which is the best order and possibly route?

EDIT: nevermind, just completed it with 1:26 remaining

ishin

Sarig
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok O.o I'm actually having difficulties defeating the
goron island boss, you know the big red thing .. bomchu's don't seem to work.. and jumping on it with the lil goron doesn't either..but meh last time I tried it was 3'o clock in the morning.

@ previous post : the best order is If I recall correctly - the one where the chest appears ( Triangle? )
then the round one ( you pick it up , take it to the other side where there is a digging patch, dig and hot air will shoot out )
go up the air, move along the wall and jump of next to the stairs going down.

and last but not least the square one ( anyway the last one you put into a pedestal )

Nescafe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive shot the golden frog quite a number of times and it just speaks to me, how do i get the chalkboard?

and whats gossip stones? cause on the first page its under '1st dungeon'. ive finished sand dungeon and im on my way to ice dungeon.
the other island on the map where the blacksmith is, other island on side of the mermaid island, gossip stones are those stones that you can hit and they talk, the island has no map on it, you are suppose to run around and trace the island, you will see that the island is really a whale, you then hit the stones in the order on the first page, so just find the island when you go on it, has no map.

theGrandWazoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK guys...

I know EVERYONE must be able to do this besides me (since no one else has asked about it), but what's technique to killing the giant water plant that's baring me from docking on the big island in the SW sector? I spent 2 hours shooting cannon balls at the flappy thing in the back of it, but I can't tell if I was doing damage or not (sometimes HP meters would come in handy). I finally got tired of doing it over and over and went fishing.
rolleyes.gif
Is there something else I should be doing? Or do I need to do the Sun dungeon first (I just finished the 2nd hourglass level)?

Thanks for any info offered.

tGW
nds.gif

BTW... I've been hitting the plant with the upgraded cannon that you get in the mail, if that helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAk6McnZ2nU