United States

Podge

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right. So I've got the Sun Key from the green printed mark on the map with my crane. Where is the door for this key? I can't find it anywhere.

it where you get your shovel and dig in front of the palm that is in the center

Ahh, thank you very much!
bow.gif

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is anyone in the frozen dungeon i need help on the order those switches need pulled
wink2.gif

I'll join you in the frozen dungeon...soon as I can figure out how to hurt this freakin' sand dungeon boss.

edit - Got it...moving on.

Oh and Kudaku seems to have taken down most of his faq over at gamefaqs. Don't bother with that link anymore.

matthewn4444

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to go through those small holes? On Goron Island there's a small hole in the maze. Does anyone know how to pass the maze and get into the dugeon?

gordillo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
is anyone in the frozen dungeon i need help on the order those switches need pulled
wink2.gif

I'll join you in the frozen dungeon...soon as I can figure out how to hurt this freakin' sand dungeon boss.

edit - Got it...moving on.

Oh and Kudaku seems to have taken down most of his faq over at gamefaqs. Don't bother with that link anymore.
nope dont need that part anymore i got it the sequence is 1,4,3,2 1 being first and 2 being last

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to go through those small holes? On Goron Island there's a small hole in the maze. Does anyone know how to pass the maze and get into the dugeon?

your not suppose to be there instead head to the ice island k. bust the ice wall with your cannon

Actually you can get through the Goron maze and get to the dungeon beyond before the ice island. In the dungeon you get the item that goes through those holes.

refugio

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sorry for asking this but ive already looked in the faq, but it doesnt answer clearly

im at the red door the second time but was i suppose to look for the picture of the triforce because the door wont recognize it

and where do i find the person that gives me the picture, ive looked everywhere in the north, island by island

gordillo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

your not suppose to be there instead head to the ice island k. bust the ice wall with your cannon

Actually you can get through the Goron maze and get to the dungeon beyond before the ice island. In the dungeon you get the item that goes through those holes.
o really cool but im not at that part so ya now i gotta wait
frown.gif

gordillo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sorry for asking this but ive already looked in the faq, but it doesnt answer clearly

im at the red door the second time but was i suppose to look for the picture of the triforce because the door wont recognize it

and where do i find the person that gives me the picture, ive looked everywhere in the north, island by island
the island thats northeast in the map and it has a blacksmith who lets you see the clue

refugio

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ive talked to him multiple times already is there anything special i gotta do?

anyways thanks ill keep trying

EDIT:nevermind i got it thanks

gordillo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ive talked to him multiple times already is there anything special i gotta do?

anyways thanks ill keep trying
ok after that go back to the first island and go to the hourglass temple and just do it again till you meet with the door and instead drawing a hourglass draw the COMPLETE triforce

coolie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i m stuck. i m at the sand dungeon and i dont know what to do. its at the part where you can switch between link and the kid goron. i dont know what to do

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
each character allows you to trigger something to advance the other. The goron kid can roll into stuff and jump attack by tapping on guys.

I'm stuck just a little ways past the boss key lock on the ice dungeon. I can see four crystal switches over a gap too big to jump over and no grappling hook latches on the other side. I can't stand anywhere close enough to hit the switches with my boomerang. Help appreciated.

caliber1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I finally got to the ICE ISLAND...
and seems like they're talking about snow monkey or something....
and...
what do I do here?

gordillo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
each character allows you to trigger something to advance the other. The goron kid can roll into stuff and jump attack by tapping on guys.

I'm stuck just a little ways past the boss key lock on the ice dungeon. I can see four crystal switches over a gap too big to jump over and no grappling hook latches on the other side. I can't stand anywhere close enough to hit the switches with my boomerang. Help appreciated.
ya i did that part you gotta stand real close to the ledge on the right side,between the pole and that angled wall then us the boomerang to hit all the switches

matthewn4444

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck in the ice cave dugeon, basement 2 (left from the main entrance) There are 4 switches to hit probably with boomerang, but I can't hit them and there are like 6 poles. Can someone help me solve this puzzle?

Nvm got it.

gordillo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I finally got to the ICE ISLAND...
and seems like they're talking about snow monkey or something....
and...
what do I do here?
first go to the house with the old guy and talk to him ,after go talk to all the people in there homes where the six houses are,after go to the top row and into the middle house and just keep hitting the top answer to find out that hes a snow ape then go back to the old guy and he'll let you in the cave

coolie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
each character allows you to trigger something to advance the other. The goron kid can roll into stuff and jump attack by tapping on guys.

I'm stuck just a little ways past the boss key lock on the ice dungeon. I can see four crystal switches over a gap too big to jump over and no grappling hook latches on the other side. I can't stand anywhere close enough to hit the switches with my boomerang. Help appreciated.
thanks. i didnt know that the kid could attack. for your part. you have to connect the rope to the two pole and while standing in the middle of the rope use your boomerang

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill