Zelda Oracle Of Seasons And Ages

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by WiiFit_Guy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. WiiFit_Guy
    OP

WiiFit_Guy GBAtemp Regular

Jan 10, 2015
    Canada
    Not quite sure where to place this thread, so sorry if its in the wrong board.

I remember the Zelda series on my Gameboy Color years back. I owned Zelda Oracle of Seasons. I beat the game twice and absolutely found the game magnificent. I also played Links Awakening, which was another amazing game as well. I felt that Oracle Of Seasons was a great direction for the series.

One thing that I always wanted to try was the gameboy link where Zelda Oracle Of Seasons and Ages can go and trade rings and try other secretes and the Heros Cave. Thing is I neverhad an opportunity to buy a link cable and have someone beat the ages game so we can do trades and try the heros cave.

I was wandering if anyone can share their stories and thoughts on this. I would appreciate if someone could tell me if it is possible to do this through an emulator and then possible enable a sort of netplay to do trades and link up.

Thank You

2. sup3rgh0st

sup3rgh0st Top Tier Ghost

Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    The Gameboy Color Emulator BGB (http://bgb.bircd.org/) has link capabilities. I just tested it with Super Mario Deluxe. Supposedly it works across the internet/network, but you can just launch the emulator twice and have them link to each other.

Hope this helps!

WiiFit_Guy likes this.