dangerboy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing ocarina of time and i was inside jabujabu's belly.

i played thru half of the level and around the time i got the boomerang i went to go pick up princess ruto and the text box was all distored and the fonts were fucked up really bad when she says link is inconsiderate for leaving her alone. every time it came up after that it was all glitchy. it was working fine for a while before it happened. it happened in both 2d and 3d.

i decided to die on purpose and save and continue and when i started again the text box graphic glitches were still there while princess ruto was talking to me. i decided to save again and exit the game completely and powered off the 3DS. it was fine when i turned it back on and i completed the dungeon and defeated the boss without seeing it again

has this happened to anyone else? maybe somewhere else in the game?

it kinda looked like when the Wii's GPU overheats and causes artifacts on screen. but only in the text box in the top screen. i hope its not my 3DS

dangerboy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
Oh no! You're potentially spoiling part of a 13 year old game! Oh wait-

If a reset fixed it, I don't see the problem.

^^ WHAT A USELESS POST!!!

some people here are under 13 years old playing the game for the first time. so cut the smartass remarks. i gave specific info about the game so i didnt want to ruin anything for anyone.

yes a reset fixed it, but I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE!i dont really care if YOU THINK its a problem or not.

im not gonna be worried about it unless it happens again, but if its pretty normal then someone who already completed the game has probably seen it also. and since i havent seen any posts about it im gonna assume its NOT NORMAL.

D

Deleted User

dangerboy said:
Nathan Drake said:

some people here are under 13 years old playing the game for the first time. so cut the smartass remarks. i gave specific info about the game so i didnt want to ruin anything for anyone.

yes a reset fixed it, but I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE!i dont really care if YOU THINK its a problem or not.

im not gonna be worried about it unless it happens again, but if its pretty normal then someone who already completed the game has probably seen it also. and since i havent seen any posts about it im gonna assume its NOT NORMAL.
He was clearly being sarcastic, grow the hell up.

dangerboy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brandonspikes said:
dangerboy said:
Nathan Drake said:

my sarcastic remarks get deleted mby admins, so i dont let people here make sarcastic remarks at me without them hearing about it

D

Deleted User

dangerboy said:
brandonspikes said:
dangerboy said:
Nathan Drake said:

my sarcastic remarks get deleted mby admins, so i dont let people here make sarcastic remarks at me without them hearing about it

After reading your threads, its a shame you arent banned by now.

As to your question, you probably had some dust or dirt get in the card, or just bad luck.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not normal... Or more to the point, it didn't happen to me. The lack of posts regarding said problem further cements my belief that you have a problem that just about no one else does.

And if you are curious about why the forum users and admins are hostile towards you and your posts,,, You really need to clean them up a bit before you hit that submit button. Punctuation and appropriate caps are a good thing, they make posts easier to read, they get points across better, they help us realize sarcasm rather than trolling, etc... Or change your flag to Madagascar and apologize for your poor English in every post.

I understand your irritation, but this forum isn't usually hostile unless provoked.

dangerboy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KidIce said:
I understand your irritation, but this forum isn't usually hostile unless provoked.

sure it is!!! its just a forum full of geeks who think they are smarter than everyone else. and then there r n00bs who piss off the geeks. and the fanboys who piss everyone off. its very hostile for a videogame site

D

Deleted User

dangerboy said:
KidIce said:

sure it is!!! its just a forum full of geeks who think they are smarter than everyone else. and then there r n00bs who piss off the geeks. and the fanboys who piss everyone off. its very hostile for a videogame site
And what category do you fit in Prince Charming?

Welcome to the internet, please leave.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Lolz. Just a plain post with simple questions. Then a comment that the poster didn't like. And another one. And another one and now the flame is on
biggrin.gif

Anyways. Didn't have that scene/glitch or whatever. I only hate the the in-game camera rotates and then sometimes mini field hills and structure walls turn blue for a second.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
"Brandon Spikes VS Danger Boy" sounds like DS shovelware to me....

No, I didn't have the font problem but occasionally when I open it from sleep mode with OoT the screens are blank but the 3DS is still on, and I have to hold the power button for about a minute to switch it off.

PS This site is only hostile if you let it, the greatest trick the internet ever played was making you believe you have to respond to flaming/ trolling

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like they upgraded the windows from the N64 version. Before, it was just paintings with various Mario characters that you could see through the windows.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
Get back on topic fellas, any more bickering and I will wield out my warn hammer.

And it's a +10 damage megaton warn hammer!

QUOTE(Pong20302000 @ Jun 29 2011, 10:50 AM) heres a wierd graphic glitch
tongue.gif
wait i mean easter egg
ph34r.gif

ocarina-of-time-3d-castle-easter-egg.jpg

Ooh I like that! Apparently there are 3 Skyward Sword posters at least, only found 2 so far.

ON TOPIC- Friend of mine had same text glitch in the Bombchu bowling alley, closed the 3ds and re-opened and everything was fine. My 3DS just did the freezing thing on DOAD- it never did it until I had OoT and a few Virtual Consoles. Would like to get to the bottom of it (not sexually, you understand) as it is quite frustrating not being able to use sleep mode whilst using software. It only happens about 1 in 20 times but when it does it is very annoying- could it be to do with the proximity to my PC? It only happens when I'm at the computer desk at work....

Edit- the N64 version they have full hearts and only the childs wallet?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips