Is it possible for a 3DS theme audio file to corrupt

Olimar101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my 3DS theme is a Mario: Dream Team theme (if you dont know what that is it's a creepypasta yall should check it I dont want to spoil it) and yesterday I downloaded a lot of apps and games from the Universal Installer then I opeped up all the gift boxs really fast that when the box got open and I went to the next one you couldnt hear the audio when I was finshed the music stopped and started playing again but it sounded off it wasnt the same when I listened to it before I opened them so I turned of and on multiple times but it didnt go back to normal I dont know if it got audio file got corrupted or a little secret the theme creator hid

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sir, are you aware that your posts would be much easier to read if you used punctuation like periods and commas? If your native language is not English, I expect it nonetheless has similar grammatical constructs.

It is possible for anything on an SD card to corrupt. In this case you can try clearing your Home menu theme data as in https://3ds.hacks.guide/troubleshooting#other-troubleshooting .

If your SD card is larger than 128 GB then unpredictable behavior with custom themes is likely.

Last edited by Kwyjor,

Olimar101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sir, are you aware that your posts would be much easier to read if you used punctuation like periods and commas? If your native language is not English, I expect it nonetheless has similar grammatical constructs.

It is possible for anything on an SD card to corrupt. In this case you can try clearing your Home menu theme data as in https://3ds.hacks.guide/troubleshooting#other-troubleshooting .

If your SD card is larger than 128 GB then unpredictable behavior with custom themes is likely.

Sorry my native lanuage is japaneese and I started learning English a lttle while ago I am not perfect at it yet but Im starting to get a little good this lanuage is pretty easy to learn actually

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto