Gaming Zelda Breath of the Wild Interactive Map

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bookmarking this because it's fucking cool but at the same time I won't be using it for a long time. My favorite thing to do in BOTW is put on an audiobook in the background and then explore for a while. I always find new content.

Last edited by Daggot,

3rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yaaas! I had to put this on the back burner for a while but this should fuel the fire to get it done.

Reactions: owek1

AnuArk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude this map is amazing. Thanks for going through the effort of making this. I stopped after 100 shrines because I couldn't tell which ones I hade left. This should hopefully help make the process easier. Thanks :)

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You said "Beat the game 100%", how do I see in your map all location need it to increase %, I am stuck now in 99.68%, I am sure is about a couple of location to visit, because I already have 900 korok seeds, plus the others things (towers, 120 shrine, etc, etc) but still missing some location to visit, people used to say there 226 location to discover that count for %, some other say 187, but I am not sure wich one of them is the true, so if your map is good to beat the game 100%, how do I see those exact location that count in those %???, thanks in advance.

Last edited by BoxNinPlay,

oschris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This map has helped wonders in nearing 100% for the game. I don't think I would have gotten this far without it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok