BoTW missing shrine

Myst3ry_MAN-08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying the monumental task of 100%-ing WiiU breath of the wild (the loading speeds are horrendous), so far I have every single armor unlocked and upgraded to the max, (except amiibo armor because said load speed makes the process 10x longer so no save scumming), about 400 korok seeds, all towers, champions ballad and main game complete, all side quests and shrine quests complete, Hateno village house fully upgraded, all mini games completed (completely unnecessary but who cares), wolf link fully maxed out (don't ask. Iykyk.), trial of the sword completed, and at least one of every single item, including all horse armor, but excluding temporary key items like the thunder helm before its a wearable item. My only problem standing in my way that isn't korok feces (because seeds are literal korokcrap), is the fact that I don't actually have every armor in the game. Im missing the Wild armor set you can only get from doing all 120 shrines. For some reason I am completely unable to find said shrine no matter where I look. I have cross-refrenced my in game map with others and the amazing map in Zelda Dungeon, I have literally spent hours pouring over my saved travel data in the Heros Path thingie to no avail, I have revisited every single shrine on more than one occasion in case the lighting bugged and was showing on the outside of the shrine and my map that it was all blue, signifying that it was completed with the orb collected when really it should be blue and orange, showing the shrine's orb hasn't been collected yet, and yet nothing. I am on the brink of insanity here and I reuse to restart my main save with well over 3,000 hours in it, can someone please for the love of god help every time I stare at the loading screen, which still says 119 shrines done, my OCD goes nuts

EDIT:
here's some crappy screenshots of my map:
2023-12-15_11.39.27.275_DRC.png
2023-12-15_11.39.32.647_DRC.png
2023-12-15_11.39.40.634_DRC.png

Last edited by Myst3ry_MAN-08,
Reactions: Blythe93

unvaluablespace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Myst3ry_MAN-08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like you may be missing the shrine near your purple marker. Hard to tell, but the reference image has a shrine there, and it looks like it should be just a tiny bit above where your purple marker is.

"Maag No'rah" Shrine
https://www.polygon.com/zelda-breat...0062/maag-norah-shrine-location-find-treasure

THANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOU
I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH IT WAS THE ONE I WAS MISSING YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOO THANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOU

and also thanks to every one else who helped!!!!!!!!!
1703045117108.png

pojes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying the monumental task of 100%-ing WiiU breath of the wild (the loading speeds are horrendous), so far I have every single armor unlocked and upgraded to the max, (except amiibo armor because said load speed makes the process 10x longer so no save scumming), about 400 korok seeds, all towers, champions ballad and main game complete, all side quests and shrine quests complete, Hateno village house fully upgraded, all mini games completed (completely unnecessary but who cares), wolf link fully maxed out (don't ask. Iykyk.), trial of the sword completed, and at least one of every single item, including all horse armor, but excluding temporary key items like the thunder helm before its a wearable item. My only problem standing in my way that isn't korok feces (because seeds are literal korokcrap), is the fact that I don't actually have every armor in the game. Im missing the Wild armor set you can only get from doing all 120 shrines. For some reason I am completely unable to find said shrine no matter where I look. I have cross-refrenced my in game map with others and the amazing map in Zelda Dungeon, I have literally spent hours pouring over my saved travel data in the Heros Path thingie to no avail, I have revisited every single shrine on more than one occasion in case the lighting bugged and was showing on the outside of the shrine and my map that it was all blue, signifying that it was completed with the orb collected when really it should be blue and orange, showing the shrine's orb hasn't been collected yet, and yet nothing. I am on the brink of insanity here and I reuse to restart my main save with well over 3,000 hours in it, can someone please for the love of god help every time I stare at the loading screen, which still says 119 shrines done, my OCD goes nuts

EDIT:
here's some crappy screenshots of my map:
https://wildlyanimals.com/how-long-do-bobcats-live/
I managed to get over a hundred shrines without a guide. I found an online map to find the other ten, but there's one I can't find. I have 119 shrines, and the maps I found show all shrines I already have. I'm certain I don't have unfinished shrines on the map, and now I can't complete the 120 shrine challenge and get my last heart, or the tunic of the wild. Somebody help.

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I managed to get over a hundred shrines without a guide. I found an online map to find the other ten, but there's one I can't find. I have 119 shrines, and the maps I found show all shrines I already have. I'm certain I don't have unfinished shrines on the map, and now I can't complete the 120 shrine challenge and get my last heart, or the tunic of the wild. Somebody help.
We're channelling our minds directly into your save file to see which one is missing, but it seems that your device is off.

Myst3ry_MAN-08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would it be possible for us to see your map? like a screenshot or picture would be nice, then we could help

Last edited by Myst3ry_MAN-08,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto