Gaming Zelda: Breath of the Wild - DLC Confirmed!

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 7,354
  • Replies 93
  • Likes 2

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmmm.... something strange about it. Why they would announced dlc for a game that didn't even out yet. I have a theory. Maybe after they finished the development of the game they looked into it and said: "wow this game is huge. 60$ is too cheap for this game. We know what to do! We remove some contents from the game and charge for it separately as a dlc".
It all depends. Some devs do that. Other simply add a ton into the game. Then DLC to fill the gap between this game and the next one to come.
But seeing by what they said about the DLC. Im going to guess its all extra work. They finish the game and said add we can add some more to it.

Also check there site and the amiibo will add in game items. Meat, food, refill weapons etc..

Lol, in the fine print it says one of the items you get immediately for buying the pass is a Nintendo Switch shirt for Link to wear. It'd be pretty funny to go around fighting baddies and saving Hyrule in that.
Lol, like ever other game that you can change cloths and you get a system or game dev theme cloths. I believe animal crossing had some shirts. And i know for sure gta, watchdogs had theme cloths.
It would be very funny if they wrote it into the game.
Having some one talk to link and say "what funny cloths you have on" lol....

Has no one seen just how easy it is to die in this game?
I saw that but it just seems like link is a bit weak, not that the AI is super smart or strong.
I would like to see smarter AI in a hard mode tho.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HA! HAHAA! Good old small games, full of glitches and bugs. :D
Some people here. :)
Don't know about you but the only bug I ever encountered in any game before ps3/xbox 360 days was missingno. Sure I've played through tons of older games that have bugs, but I never encountered a glitch or bug without knowing about said glitch or bug. Now almost every big game has so many bugs that have to be patched out, I couldn't even finish skyrim on my ps3 because a damn bug. Same with fallout 4 for PC, had to use console commands to force finish a mission because it wouldn't clear.

Last edited by Anfroid,

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Don't know about you but the only bug I ever encountered in any game before ps3/xbox 360 days was missingno. Sure I've played through tons of older games that have bugs, but I never encountered a glitch or bug without knowing about said glitch or bug. Now almost every big game has so many bugs that have to be patched out, I couldn't even finish skyrim on my ps3 because a damn bug. Same with fallout 4 for PC, had to use console commands to force finish a mission because it wouldn't clear.
so bugs are ok if you know about them? you make no sense. besides, games nowadays are infinitely more complex than theyve ever been

Last edited by ut2k4master,

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so bugs are ok if you know about them? you make no sense
I'm saying I never encountered a gamebreaking bug or glitch or any bug other than missingno before patches became a thing. Game developers basically went from making sure their games functioned to a certain extent to just saying "fuck it, we'll fix it later". Any bug that I've seen in game has come from me looking up speedruns and glitch demonstrations on youtube after I've already finished a game.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm saying I never encountered a gamebreaking bug or glitch or any bug other than missingno before patches became a thing. Game developers basically went from making sure their games functioned to a certain extent to just saying "fuck it, we'll fix it later". Any bug that I've seen in game has come from me looking up speedruns and glitch demonstrations on youtube after I've already finished a game.
you just contradicted yourself. and just because you didnt notice them doesnt mean they didnt exist

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you just contradicted yourself. and just because you didnt notice them doesnt mean they didnt exist
Look at Ocarina of time, Its full of bugs but you have to do some obscure stuff to even notice them. Look at Fallout 4 where you flying radscorpions, people swimming in the air, random teleportations and tons of other glitches and bugs that can happen to anyone by chance. Just because a game is huge doesn't mean that it should have bugs that happen for no reason.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Look at Ocarina of time, Its full of bugs but you have to do some obscure stuff to even notice them. Look at Fallout 4 where you flying radscorpions, people swimming in the air, random teleportations and tons of other glitches and bugs that can happen to anyone by chance. Just because a game is huge doesn't mean that it should have bugs that happen for no reason.
comparing just one game with one other game, yeeeeah, that really proves your point... you have made it clear multiple times that you have absolutely no clue about video game development

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
comparing just one game with one other game, yeeeeah, that really proves your point... you have made it clear multiple times that you have absolutely no clue about video game development
Which is why I am not a developer. Just because I'm not giving them "My" money because "My Opinions" about how a game should be seems to have annoyed you for some reason. I've defended myself enough just because you want to buy "incomplete" games and pay extra for DLC go ahead. I'll be waiting for sales or GOTY/Definitive versions. We each have our own way of supporting the devs, I don't see why your defending them from my opinions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol