Breath of the Wild multiplayer mod to release next month

dsadasdas.png

If you've ever dreamed of playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild with your friends, or just experiencing Breath of the Wild in a crazy new way before the game's sequel releases in May, a new mod aims to do just that. The Breath of the Wild multiplayer mod, which has been in alpha for the last year, has a release date set. The mod utilizes the Wii U version of the game, via Cemu emulator, Hamachi, and supports at least 9 players at a time, with capabilities for 32 players at a time to be tested, eventually. Extra game modes have been implemented as well. The multiplayer mod will launch on April 4, 2023, and will be available on its official Discord server.

:arrow: Source

XBzombieMan1337

Former Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recall seeing this mod some time ago, and it's awesome to see it's release coming. Unfortunately the (legal) effort it'd take to setup would probably shun most folks away. :unsure:

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Or you could just play Skyrim, which last I heard has a multiplayer mod too, and is a far more enjoyable game anyway. No stupid equipment fragility there, and it has proper goddamn dungeons too (though granted, not especially puzzle-focused like *proper* Legend of Zelda games, but then BotW fails at that too - both not having dungeons, and not being a proper LoZ game). Skyrim also tells you where things are, unlike BotW.
Post automatically merged:

To make a real Nintendo Switch burn on fire or to run on Yuzu? If it is the later, that would be quite redundant at this point.
Why not Ryujinx? I find that emulator runs better than Yuzu, for me.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A discord release MAY be how they can be out of reach from the long arm of Nintendo. Nintendo isn’t going to make a discord account to reach them. Oh, the shit they could find.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...