Hardware Zelda 3DS bumpers were NOT fixed... :(

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have had this "problem". I use screen protectors and it's a smudge, it just wipes off. I do also keep a cloth in-between the screens 90% of the time (by habit, done it since my DS Lite).

Dunno what the big deal is.. is it actually damaging the 3DS for some people?

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have had this "problem". I use screen protectors and it's a smudge, it just wipes off. I do also keep a cloth in-between the screens 90% of the time (by habit, done it since my DS Lite).

Dunno what the big deal is.. is it actually damaging the 3DS for some people?

I believe so mate. Some have said about even dead pixels being created because of it, as well as deep scratches...really can't see how this would happen tbf.

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I fixed the problem by not stuffing my 3ds in the back pocket of my skin tight jeans and sitting on it.

Yeah that would help lol...

Just for contrast I have dropped my ipod down 2 floors, thrown it at a wall and a wall unit as well as sit on it a few times - still works like a charm.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first 3DS somehow got dust under the top screen; drove me crazy. Sent it in Nintendo, and got it back after about a week. I swear my current one is brand new.

As for the bumpers, the screen protectors are the way to prevent the scratches.

Joanified

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal

Just for contrast I have dropped my ipod down 2 floors, thrown it at a wall and a wall unit as well as sit on it a few times - still works like a charm.

I have seen so many iPhones with cracked screens though.

Edit: Just realized you were talking about the ipod. not ipod touch.

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I have an awful habbit of doing so. I actually meant an iPod touch :P

I have now put on some screen protectors, god I suck at it. Ordered 6 sets - did the touch screen on second attempt and top screen on 6th attempt! Worse than my 63 year old dad :s

D

Deleted-236924

BTW, my 3DS gets those smudges by simply folding it when it's on top of my desk.

I had to go take mine back to wal mart because of the bumper problem. That and top screen was loose. :/
If you're going to take a 3DS back to Wal-Mart because of the bumper problem, then you should as well not buy any 3DS for a while.

Joanified

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal

I have an awful habbit of doing so. I actually meant an iPod touch :P

I have now put on some screen protectors, god I suck at it. Ordered 6 sets - did the touch screen on second attempt and top screen on 6th attempt! Worse than my 63 year old dad :s

the more expensive ones are actually easier to apply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol