Homebrew yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator discussion

Yandere-chan

The One and Only
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuzu is not fully optimized. So expect like 5-7FPS if running a Homebrew app lol.
But for Ryujinx, I think it can.
Ryujinx is still Yuzu but uses C#.

Okay. Thank you.

You're actually wrong. Yuzu is actually better than Ryujinx at the moment, use the Dynarmic CPU core and enjoy good framerates, even on Integrated Graphics, not that there's much the emulator can currently run at the moment. (Screenshot below shows it running near 60fps. Reason why it isn't exactly 60 is because I'm doing some RAM heavy stuff on my PC at the moment but, you get the point)

upload_2018-3-3_10-13-18.png

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
You're actually wrong. Yuzu is actually better than Ryujinx at the moment, use the Dynarmic CPU core and enjoy good framerates, even on Integrated Graphics, not that there's much the emulator can currently run at the moment. (Screenshot below shows it running near 60fps. Reason why it isn't exactly 60 is because I'm doing some RAM heavy stuff on my PC at the moment but, you get the point)

View attachment 116270
Eh? It's been updated?
Haven't checked nor care to download it though. My mistake.

Reactions: JPXZ

Ake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

View attachment 116270
Eh? It's been updated?
Haven't checked nor care to download it though. My mistake.
i got 1fps last time i checked :P

Reactions: JPXZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work