ROM Hack Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2007 Save-Game Editor

LaymanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say for most people, though, that it is not simple. You will probablly be able to find your name in the file and edit it, but when you load the game it will most likely revert back to a previous saved state. I mean that it will count your edited save-game as invalid, but it may be able to use a backup version.

Youre right. Even when I change one single letter in a new game it doesnt work. Hm.

da1suk3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a bit of trouble using this with my .sav file from the no$ emulator.
It tells me that its not a valid file. Could someone tell me what to do? Thanks

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a bit of trouble using this with my .sav file from the no$ emulator.
It tells me that its not a valid file. Could someone tell me what to do? Thanks

I suppose that you have to convert the .sav file from the NO$ format to a raw format (like M3DSS or R4DS). Has anone else used this on NO$EMU?

Albo Soul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey
Ehm I Use The No$gba 2.4d and play the game Yu-gi-Oh! World Championship 2007

And I Need A Save-file
new game + god cards + bannlist

have any one such a save-file for me please???

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AWESOME!!! thanks so much
tongue.gif

lord_fear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am also using no$ emu and i get the same thing when i load the saves. ofocurse i am also new too hackign this stuff i got a save but basicly what im looking for is so name chnages, maybe chatacter changes, banned list elimination so i can actually make a decent marik deck, and thats pretty much it. and pushing it but 9 copies of each card like the gamefaqs save...it wud really help sinc eim having trouble converting no$ saves and cant do much on this game atm.

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am also using no$ emu and i get the same thing when i load the saves. ofocurse i am also new too hackign this stuff i got a save but basicly what im looking for is so name chnages, maybe chatacter changes, banned list elimination so i can actually make a decent marik deck, and thats pretty much it. and pushing it but 9 copies of each card like the gamefaqs save...it wud really help sinc eim having trouble converting no$ saves and cant do much on this game atm.

I don't think that my save-game editor would help you. It doesn't do much of the stuff you want.

Did you try converting save-game files from other formats? Though, that's not really my area of expertise.

lord_fear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i managed to get alot unlocked by just playing...now im focused on mainly 2 things maybe the save editor can work. all waredrobe/duel disk unlocked and maybe having the egyptian gods unlocked. i wished we could change thw limited and forbidden list to nothing. obviousl with No$GBA i dont have wifi and where i live i cant access wifi. i heard online you can get a no card forbidden/limited list and obviously this would also solve the egyptian god thing. anyways falvor think the save ditor wud work with those?

lord_fear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i managed to get alot unlocked by just playing...now im focused on mainly 2 things maybe the save editor can work. all waredrobe/duel disk unlocked and maybe having the egyptian gods unlocked. i wished we could change thw limited and forbidden list to nothing. obviousl with No$GBA i dont have wifi and where i live i cant access wifi. i heard online you can get a no card forbidden/limited list and obviously this would also solve the egyptian god thing. anyways falvor think the save ditor wud work with those?\

YugiFann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some one help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease it doesnt work the download link doesnt work it say the fiel has been removed
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
wacko.gif
mad.gif
cry.gif

(smiles is just a kiddng But I really need help pleeeeeeease)

salvamala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i cant get my m3 perfect to read the same file. Everytime i put the same file into my card it just wont load. Instead it loads a new game.

mattchase00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just playing online and getting tired of people purposely disconnecting...

lol well i just recently just joined yalls clan lol

trying out a spell caster deck.. its not bad.. but not great... meh its fun

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to hear if you guys have any comments or concerns about releasing the source code (or maybe other tools) to this editor. It's been a long time since anyone seemed to care about it, so maybe there's some utility or insight to be gained by releasing the "secrets."

I don't want to hear from people that just want their CHT removed. I would only like to hear logical and worthwhile arguments for and against releasing this info. In my opinion, the good would be that people would learn more about this sort of thing and be able to add new features to the editor, but the bad would be that it promotes cheating and makes the online experience terrible.

If you have a valid argument either way, please post it here.

Party_Boy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Place editor and SAV file on your desktop

2) Rename your editor to EDIT.exe and save file to YUGIOH.sav just for simplification

3) Start -> Accessories -> Command Prompt

4) Type "cd Desktop" then hit enter

5) Type "Edit.exe" then hit enter

6) Type YUGIOH.sav+enter

I`ve done all this things but when I type the name of the save+enter it comes to that: YUGIOH.sav is not a valid YuGiWC07 file.

I`ve got a M3 lite. I`ve converted my save(0940 - Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2007 (U).dat) with http://shunyweb.info/ to M3 Simply(.sav).

Can anyone help me?
Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT