Yu-Gi-Oh World Champ 2008 Tutorial Question

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mixinluv2u, Jan 8, 2008.

1. mixinluv2u
    OP

mixinluv2u GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 20, 2007
    United States
    so i am just starting to learn to play yu-gi-oh, and i am going through the tutorials in the World Championship 2008 game. but i can't seem to win on the second tutorial duel no matter how i tried. am i just stupid? i can't seem to ever summon the Summoned Skull faster than he summons the Big Koala, since he keeps killing my monsters, so i always lose.

any help will be appreciated.

EDIT:

nevermind i guess i WAS just stupid. for some reason i thought Summoned Skulled needed two tributes, but after looking at it more carefully... he is only level 6 which means i only need 1 tribute. so i summoned him with the quickness and beat the tutorial down.

wow i feel dumb.

2. 2dere

2dere GBAtemp Regular

Aug 16, 2007
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    Hahahahah thats cool. Now I know I'm not the only one who has to think twice on the L6 tribute rule. I just started on 2008 after quiting a few years back so the rules escape and I'm too vain to bother with the tut.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice