Youtuber claims "dead channel" is "coming son", what could it mean?

I love wild speculations

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I love staff

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

FANDROID_SWIMBOIS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
A youtuber by the name of Android Crazy Rom Team, an avid member in the development and modification of the Android OS, has recently posted a curious video claiming to revive a "dead channel". This could only mean one of the Wii's numerous shut down channels, like the recently terminated Wii Shop Channel or the Everybody Votes Channel. The date "20.06.2019" has been teased, although we aren't sure what this could mean yet - a date on which we can expect more information or a possible release date. The title "mega" could suggest the contents of the revival would be massive, but this has yet to be revealed. Further investigation proves that this user also goes by Eridion_Kiorai, who had posted about Nintendo Channel news "coming very very soon" back in July of 2018. This is almost a year ago from the potential release, so the contents are highly anticipated. Stay tuned for that info.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
A youtuber by the name of Android Crazy Rom Team, an avid member in the development and modification of the Android OS, has recently posted a curious video claiming to revive a "dead channel". This could only mean one of the Wii's numerous shut down channels, like the recently terminated Wii Shop Channel or the Everybody Votes Channel. The date "20.06.2019" has been teased, although we aren't sure what this could mean yet - a date on which we can expect more information or a possible release date. The title "mega" could suggest the contents of the revival would be massive, but this has yet to be revealed. Further investigation proves that this user also goes by Eridion_Kiorai, who had posted about Nintendo Channel news "coming very very soon" back in July of 2018. This is almost a year ago from the potential release, so the contents are highly anticipated. Stay tuned for that info.
What makes you think "channel" has anything to do with the Wii?

FANDROID_SWIMBOIS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What makes you think "channel" has anything to do with the Wii?
I've done a bit of research and the link between the two channels is 100% confirmed (source: check his voice in a video from both of the channels). That being said, the video he posted about a Nintendo channel seems like a long enough time ago that a potential project would be finished. If you explore the Eridion Youtube, you will see the abundance of Nintendo Wii content, namely the Livestream of the Wii Shop Channel shut down, so I'm inclined to believe "channel" refers to Wii.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So it could be absolutely anything and the OP is just jumping to conclusions that it's for the Wii. All this is gonna do is cause @NancyDS to get all in a frenzy and post more of their insane threads.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the news channel came back in january of 2016 because of riiconnect. And riiconnect has these currently supported:

Animal Crossing: City Folk DLC
EULA
Everybody Votes Channel
Forecast Channel
News Channel
Nintendo Channel
RiiConnect24 Bot
RSSMii
Wii Mail
Wii Message Board Announcements
Wii Speak Channel

and they're working on releasing support for the Check Mii Out Channel/Mii Contest Channel "soon". So I don't see why not.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/riiconnect24-reviving-wiiconnect24-one-channel-at-a-time.462250/

The github is still quite active, so that's good.
https://github.com/RiiConnect24

Last edited by osaka35,

FANDROID_SWIMBOIS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So it could be absolutely anything and to OP is just jumping to conclusions that it's for the Wii. All this is gonna do is cause @NancyDS to get all in a frenzy and post more of their insane threads.
Time will tell its tale, I am highly, highly certain that this is about Wii, but of course its easy for you to dismiss it as assumptions. Kind of weird how you show interest in Wii suddenly only to post about NancyDS :huh:

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
jesus christ OP you're making all this fuzz over a video with 30 views and a guy with 74 subscribers. How pointless.

Also this guy's channel has nothing to do with nintendo let alone Wii. Lay off the drugs.

Reactions: FANDROID_SWIMBOIS

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@NandyDS Channel for Wii regular notifications on your Wii Console like. Modded Version of News Channel.

Do you think your Wii will ever Play XBOXOne Games?
Do you think we can ever Download a Squirrel?
Do you think Wii is the best ever?
Do you like Wii Games?
When do you think Wii III will come out?
Can the Wii emulate a Mii?
Can the Wii make you Happy?
Can a Wii Fly High in the Sky?
What do you think of me on your Wii?
Wii can Emulate Anything in a Thong.

Last edited by CORE,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@NandyDS Channel for Wii regular notifications on your Wii Console like. Modded Version of News Channel.

Do you think your Wii will ever Play XBOXOne Games?
Do you think we can ever Download a Squirrel?
Do you think Wii is the best ever?
Do you like Wii Games?
When do you think Wii III will come out?
Can the Wii emulate a Mii?
Can the Wii make you Happy?
Can a Wii Fly High in the Sky?
What do you think of me on your Wii?
Wii can Emulate Anything in a Thong.
Oh @CORE you are taking a huge chance there my old friend of getting insulted by the OP. Or maybe it's just women he likes to insult who knows :rofl:

Reactions: CORE

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The OP is just jealous of the experience we have had with @NancyDS he only has a DS so he has to result to being nasty.:yaynds:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Should we all just stop posting since its not news? Move along.

Move along maggot. Pathetic.

LMFAO @AmandaRose you Maggot.

@FANDROID_SWIMBOIS @AmandaRose was just voicing her opinion your post does seem a bit odd that is why this Post was moved along to EOF.

Nice way to make friends and introduce yourself Maggot move along :rofl2: Too much StarWars I think there Move Along Move Along , you are no Jedi.

Last edited by CORE,
Reactions: AmandaRose

FANDROID_SWIMBOIS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The OP is just jealous of the experience we have had with @NancyDS he only has a DS so he has to result to being nasty.:yaynds:

LMFAO @AmandaRose you Maggot.

@FANDROID_SWIMBOIS @AmandaRose was just voicing her opinion your post does seem a bit odd that is why this Post was moved along to EOF.

Nice way to make friends and introduce yourself Maggot move along :rofl2: Too much StarWars I think there Move Along Move Along , you are no Jedi.
What the hell are you smoking and where can I get some?

FANDROID_SWIMBOIS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oh @CORE you are taking a huge chance there my old friend of getting insulted by the OP. Or maybe it's just women he likes to insult who knows :rofl:
Haha, that would be easy for you to say, since that immediately makes you a victim and you get a free pass on anything you say. But whatever, if you wanna live a bottom-feeder lifestyle that's fine by me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up