YouTube Vanced appears to be finished now

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The manager takes APKs to patch properly, it doesn't work on installed apps from what I know.
It does :) It how you patched it before they did file patching. It's the shell files that it keeps that sometimes get all wonky

EDIT: No, said torrent site isn't safe. It's "safer" than some random http site. But take it from proper sources like the XDA thread or even from their Github and built it yourself.

Reactions: Halbour

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It's outdated though, it can't even fully remove ads so it's basically useless.
It just use the patches, they are updated daily more or less. So you probably got the same issues I have with it... being a buggy shit.
Also Revanced Extended is better.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It just use the patches, they are updated daily more or less. So you probably got the same issues I have with it... being a buggy shit.
Also Revanced Extended is better.
I posted an issue on GitHub and they told me ReVanced Manager isn't being updated and that's why it doesn't work properly. I kept getting ads on the home page. Figuring out how to build the apk using the PC tool was a pain, and makes updating annoying, but I've made a batch file for it so it's easier in the future. That seems to work better.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I posted an issue on GitHub and they told me ReVanced Manager isn't being updated and that's why it doesn't work properly. I kept getting ads on the home page. Figuring out how to build the apk using the PC tool was a pain, and makes updating annoying, but I've made a batch file for it so it's easier in the future. That seems to work better.
yeah the cli works better. I just keep using the Magisk modules since they get autobuilt each night when someone new is pushed

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youtube Vanced still works for me (just tried), though i haven't used it in a while since i switched to Revanced Extended..

Reactions: Marc_LFD

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Reactions: Marc_LFD and CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: impossible thing accomplished today lol +1