"Ad Blockers Are Not Allowed on YouTube" warning showing up now

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use Ublock Origin jesus christ... no need for these unknown apps.

That will probably work right now. What is Youtube more likely to discover and force that message on you UBlock Origin or an unknown app? Its better to have an unknown app.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
That will probably work right now. What is Youtube more likely to discover and force that message on you UBlock Origin or an unknown app? Its better to have an unknown app.
How to install spyware/malware on your browser in this one simple step!

Reactions: Kioku

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know what i did wrong but now it's showing up again... it say's 1 more video now....

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I think other sites are using the same anti-ad blocker, but yeah, just updating fixed the issue. Using Youtube without it, is maddening.
I just wait for someone to make a plugin/extension that opens like MPV and plays the videos live in the window, therefore ad free but still logged in.

thehawksfuckingdead7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I found a new trick to bypass the adblock page; I load a video in a new window, after fully loading it's fully functional and there's no ablock page that could stop you from watching. However now I'm used to using Freetube as an alternative.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have No idea what happened. I set out to clean my drive using rkill n then tron (long process :() I had no Real problems with YT, 'cept that it took vids way too long to load (which didn't happen before when this thing happened with YT). After the process had finished, and I restarted the computer, My PC is now Faster than ever before. Including YT. Still no notice from them yet. Yes, I'm still using my ad blocker.

Last edited by AncientBoi,
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning