Hacking "Your saved data is corrupted" Message

mezziah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using an R4 + EZ Flash, utilizing the NDStation exploit to load GBA roms as .nds fles, I receive an error message shortly after starting the game. I get as far as the GBA flash intro screen, but right before the actual game loads, this message appears:

cry.gif
"Your saved data is corrupted"
cry.gif

I have tried removing the game + save and starting over, converting the GBA game once again via the NDStation onto the Micro SD card, only to have it reappear.

Am I doing something wrong? I've read and watched tutorials (e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gPJr25R7BE&NR=1 ) and nothing works.

[Edit]: This appears to be a game specific issue that I am experiencing (GBA rom of SMB3). I will find and try another to see, but so far two other games have played with no issues. Is the game just incompatible or do I simply have a bad copy? Any additional information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks-

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Using an R4 + EZ Flash, utilizing the NDStation exploit to load GBA roms as .nds fles, I receive an error message shortly after starting the game. I get as far as the GBA flash intro screen, but right before the actual game loads, this message appears:

[Edit]: This appears to be a game specific issue that I am experiencing (GBA rom of SMB3). I will find and try another to see, but so far two other games have played with no issues. Is the game just incompatible or do I simply have a bad copy? Any additional information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks-

Same thing happens to me in SMB3, but I'm fairly sure there is a way to run it. And when since was NDStation an exploit
tongue.gif

mezziah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the heads up. But now that leads to another question:

How do I go about patching the game with lunarips, gbat, etc? Is there a tutorial that I can utilize to accomplish this?

Oh and you're right: NDStation ? exploit
lecture.gif

mezziah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still having the same issue. I left it alone for a few months, tried alternate ROMS. Even after patching, I still receive the corrupt save message. Can anyone help with this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You guys probably wearing winter jackets when in 60's in Cali.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I heard a new term today related to Cali, thought was funny, "California Sober" lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ROFL LMAO
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hurt ancientbois feelings
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You wouldn't remove your teeth?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But his mouth is stuck on your meat
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    AN SOFA
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had a power nap woke up with so much gas it's awesome
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    holy shit why do i have 19 notifications?!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    AND WHY ARE SOME OF THEM BUNDLED UP REACTIONS TO POSTS?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cause I maybe, maybe clicked like a few times.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're as loved as much as Juan now enjoy it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm sorry for the insult
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the difference is i like wario and samus and he likes muscle mommies and feet
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait, i forgot wizards too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a buddy that has a moonshine still and he makes his own shine. He brought me a jar of some peach shine/brandy, shit is damn good. Gonna have to see if can get more.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    careful that shit don't make you go blind
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh that's only if you drink what first comes out when distilling, you must throw out the first part of it when it starts running. (Its called the "head(s)" of the run) Or use it for fuel or a general purpose cleaner
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If alcohol would've made @BigOnYa blind by now it would have
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So True.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I should make a poll for bigonya to change his username to DrunkOnYa
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's my alt
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't wanna go to the store someone go for me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Call my wifey, tell her pick up stuff on her way over.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pick up my door dash meat me in the allyway
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pick up my door dash meat me in the allyway +1