Your most memorable funny moment in any game?

Oath

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We've all been there. Something happens in the game either funny or unexpected and you almost laugh yourself into a coma. If it hasnt happened to you... your day will come...

Sooo, ^Topic.

Mine is when I first saw Samus die in Metroid NES. Instead of her suit breaking off and her floating/lighting up..... she exploded into fiery chunks.
I experienced massive laughter, extreme pain, and a "WTF" reaction.

No, its not funny to many, but it was pretty damn funny to me.

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
"A winner is you!"
a-winner-is-you1.gif

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gov78 said:

That pic makes it look like she is wearing a leash.

Also my most memorable funny moment is in the GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story games playing a female and getting the summon monsters that say the same thing about kissing/marrying you whether you are male/female(first game was Sugar the female water spirit and second game was the half angel/half devil psycho)

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend and I were playing 'Legend of Oasis' for the Sega Saturn using the 2-player code.

We just so happened to be walking up the stairs at the same time exactly side by side.
Then a giant iron ball started falling down the stairs, and we both immediately turned our characters completely around and started simply walking down the stairs at the exact same time.

We cracked up for a long time.
It was even a running joke for the longest time.

A "you had to be there" moment.

BeyondOasis2.jpg

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pimpmynintendo said:
Also my most memorable funny moment is in the GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story games playing a female and getting the summon monsters that say the same thing about kissing/marrying you whether you are male/female(first game was Sugar the female water spirit and second game was the half angel/half devil psycho)
Not the most memorable...but it's something I remembered coz it was one of the few reasons why I finished the game. >:D Sugar/Pratty/Sanary threesome. ^^ Good times.

Hmm...I'm drawing a blank on the most memorable funny moment though. >_> I'm pretty sure it wasn't a GBA game...

Well, I always thought it was funny how I couldn't defeat the Serpent boss in FF9 years ago when I was still a kid. (Can you blame me? I just kept mashing the X button. ^^)

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
:\
Of all the games I've played, I actually can't think of one. There probably was a memorable moment for me, but I can't honestly remember.
Perhaps games-related was my friend who hilariously "christened" his GameCube discs by putting them in his mouth when he first bought them. Suprisingly never caused one problem with any of his games.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've had many hilarious gaming moments, especially when I have a Halo Party. 7 guys and 2 Xboxes. Halo 2. I haven't had much more fun in a while. The most memorable.. Maybe when I jumped out of a Banshee, killed two of my friends and was about to kill a third and the Banshee fell on my head. Or when me and my friend were imitating Red Vs. Blue, moving our characters heads up and down to simulate talking. I turned around to go over to my third friend, saying, "Don't kill me, Sam. I'm just going to talk to you." I swapped from the rocket launcher to the sword, he panicked and fired a rocket in my face.

The most fun, however, is sniping people from half a map away. Especially if they have lagged and you make it look like you shot them through a wall. Yes, I'm more of an ass then those Zergrushers.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Private|Parts said:
I've had many hilarious gaming moments, especially when I have a Halo Party. 7 guys and 2 Xboxes. Halo 2. I haven't had much more fun in a while. The most memorable.. Maybe when I jumped out of a Banshee, killed two of my friends and was about to kill a third and the Banshee fell on my head. Or when me and my friend were imitating Red Vs. Blue, moving our characters heads up and down to simulate talking. I turned around to go over to my third friend, saying, "Don't kill me, Sam. I'm just going to talk to you." I swapped from the rocket launcher to the sword, he panicked and fired a rocket in my face.

The most fun, however, is sniping people from half a map away. Especially if they have lagged and you make it look like you shot them through a wall. Yes, I'm more of an ass then those Zergrushers.

Those sessions are fun I remember my cousin used to sing "Skyrockets in flight, Afternoon Delight" when using the rocket launcher. I also have a vague memory of somebody using the Golden Gun in Goldeneye and singing "Cause I've got the Golden Biscuit"(to the tune of I've got a golden ticket)

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I played monster hunter portable 2 english patch for psp (patch by zeol i think thats his name). Whenever you die it says "You got Sh!tkicked"

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Tombi 2

I was hanging on this pole when this flying pig (the normal ones, not the boss) came after me. I kept on attacking him with a grapple (weakest weapon of all) and I made sure he will never touch the ground.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...