Suggestion :yay3ds: emoji

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I already contacted GBAtemp via email a few weeks ago on this topic, but it looks like my mail was ignored. So here's my suggestion for a :yay3ds: emoji:
5BXmEAi.png

As you can see, I already made a picture. I used the :yaynds: emoji and replaced the DS with a 3DS.

Here's a download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8n5v5bqh16qgfrb/yay3ds.rar

Reactions: VinsCool

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The 3DS itself looks decent enough, but you've managed to completely fuck up the edges of the smilie.
I though it looks better that way, because there are no white dots around it on Tempstyle Dark theme. I can remake it if you'd like.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wouldn't that require something worth saying yay about for the 3ds? Realistically we would get more valid use out of :yayherpes:.

Reactions: VinsCool
D

Deleted User

Probably not a good thing, but... okay, then.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Dunno, to get more people to vote?
You may have to change the settings of the poll because I can't change my vote, which means that no-one else can vote.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess its happened... i saw it used, saw it in the emoticon list... and was about to go complain to the eof that i never saw it and missed out on the "many" uses for such an emoticon. i felt like i remembered a thread like this....

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
:yay3ds:

Bumping seem to be frowned upon on all forums. However, when you weren't the last one posting before the bump you didn't double post at least. and you could bump it without saying "bump" ;) Just ask "Isn't anyone else going to vote?" or something... a less bumpy bump.

Reactions: Lycan911

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo