XLink Kai 7.4.32 released with Nintendo Switch LAN support

01_full.jpg

Hi all, XLink Kai 7.4.32 is finally ready for release and includes Nintendo Switch LAN support!
Grab a copy and have fun: https://www.teamxlink.co.uk/

Our discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/UyyjNpa
Switch on XLink Kai tutorial: https://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45115
News post:

Demon27248

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
i cant connect my console to xlink. I have added a static ip. Then i start the game and open the lan mode but i cant see my console in the metrics. If i want to take the dhcp it always takes the ip from the router. has anybody an idea.
How many routers are on your network? If there're more than one, read the double NAT section of the tutorial.

D

Deleted User

i only have one router and one repeater.
My repeater was the Problem thx for the Tip.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: falcorr

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today I was connected with kai because I did see the green bar on when I started kai, than it went away. Not to sure but this should work with my laptop or is my wifi getting in the way. After I lost connection I did try to use my Ethernet adapted but that didn’t work. It’s not an official Ethernet adapter but I know it works because I use it for lan play gui. The adapter I use is called plugable. The game I’m trying to play with kai is smash bros. Not to sure but I obviously got the ldn but I’m not sure where on my sd card should I be putting the ldn nor config file, right now it’s on the root of my sad card.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today I was connected with kai because I did see the green bar on when I started kai, than it went away. Not to sure but this should work with my laptop or is my wifi getting in the way. After I lost connection I did try to use my Ethernet adapted but that didn’t work. It’s not an official Ethernet adapter but I know it works because I use it for lan play gui. The adapter I use is called plugable. The game I’m trying to play with kai is smash bros. Not to sure but I obviously got the ldn but I’m not sure where on my sd card should I be putting the ldn nor config file, right now it’s on the root of my sad card.
I think I found out why it doesn’t work properly, based on the diagram I looked at on the tutorial, I might need to get another Ethernet adapter for this. I only have one and it’s connected to my laptop, although that works well for me the few times I used it for lan play, I guess it doesn’t work like for kai. I usually play handheld mode. I’m hoping I’m wrong and something else is the issue because it does say I’m reachable when I launch Xlink Kai.

S3phi40T

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think I found out why it doesn’t work properly, based on the diagram I looked at on the tutorial, I might need to get another Ethernet adapter for this. I only have one and it’s connected to my laptop, although that works well for me the few times I used it for lan play, I guess it doesn’t work like for kai. I usually play handheld mode. I’m hoping I’m wrong and something else is the issue because it does say I’m reachable when I launch Xlink Kai.
One cable is OK.
Make sure your IP is manually set up.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One cable is OK.
Make sure your IP is manually set up.

What exactly am I putting manually because I tried my own ip and I tried my lan play ip and I actually tried my own dns server using ipconfig and the one in the xlink tutorial. Seems I’m stuck using lan play to play online. I didn’t block xlink with my firewall because I am reachable and sometimes, can’t recall which ip but xlink will tell me wrong ip on the metric section.
Do I have to change anything on my lan play settings, maybe I’m missing something. This is my lan play setting, I don’t really use it as a wired connection because I barely have access to that, so you can ignore that in the picture and I did not show what ip I use since I’m not to sure if more than one person could use the same ip.

Attachments

• F6197D39-771F-4956-A538-5CB1C04F4560.jpeg
    F6197D39-771F-4956-A538-5CB1C04F4560.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 155

S3phi40T

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What exactly am I putting manually because I tried my own ip and I tried my lan play ip and I actually tried my own dns server using ipconfig and the one in the xlink tutorial. Seems I’m stuck using lan play to play online. I didn’t block xlink with my firewall because I am reachable and sometimes, can’t recall which ip but xlink will tell me wrong ip on the metric section.
Do I have to change anything on my lan play settings, maybe I’m missing something. This is my lan play setting, I don’t really use it as a wired connection because I barely have access to that, so you can ignore that in the picture and I did not show what ip I use since I’m not to sure if more than one person could use the same ip.
Xlink has own IP pool.
Sorry but you have detailed manual at xlink and gbatemp.
Use xlink provided calculator to calculate your manual IP address.

Paiuand

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I don’t know where to ask this and I dont wanna make a post soo, ever since a week or so my xlink kai just randomly stopped working, the UI appears with no problems but the moment i try to run the xlink engine it instantly crashes, ive tried reinstalling a billion times, advice is appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...