WolfmanMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disclaimer:
FF7 Project Omnislash is a strictly non-profit project created by fans for entertainment purposes only.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.jpg

Welcome to the official thread for FF7 Project Omnislash on the Nintendo Switch!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What this project adds:
-) New HD graphics for all Enemies, NPC's, Main Characters, Weapons, Battle backgrounds, World Map models and Summons!
-) New HD Cutscene Videos!
-) New Battle Sound Effects!
-) New HD Avatars/Menu!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Links to download the mod:

How to install the project:
To install this project you'll need to copy the entire provided "0100A5B00BDC6000" folder onto your switch SD card into the "contents" folder. Below is what the folder setup should look like depending on which custom firmware you have.

Atmosphere CFW: atmosphere/contents/0100A5B00BDC6000
ReiNX CFW: reinx/titles/0100A5B00BDC6000
SXOS CFW: sxos/titles/0100A5B00BDC6000

Video tutorial on how to install the project:

(Make sure to go show this Youtuber love he made this awesome tutorial video to help everyone)
FF7 Overclock Config file included:
Included in this project is a folder labeled "FF7 Switch Overclock Config File". Within this folder you'll find a config file that will help FF7 run a lot smoother.
This config file will overclock your Switch when just running FF7. Helping it handle any sort of lag that may arise from using these HD mods. Just drop this config file into your config folder on the root of SD card and you are all set.
Screenshots of the project:
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join our Discord channel:
Any modders or fans of FF7 on Switch interested in joining a discord occupied by Switch modders and others driven to unite the Switch modding scene? Follow the discord invite below to join our official discord! We are all working towards the same goals, so that’s why we are trying to build up a family type modding discord to do it together. So what are you waiting for? Follow the discord link below and come join the family!

https://discordapp.com/invite/Qsskk8r
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Closing thanks:
I just wanted to thank everyone for downloading and supporting this project! FF7 Project Omnislash is the true FF7 dream remaster all OG fans have wanted! Created by the fans for the fans! So hit download, go grab your Switch, then sit back and prepare to enjoy your favorite childhood game in beautiful HD like you've never done before! I'll see you all in Midgar!

___/),.._
/' ,. ."'._ ENJOY THE PROJECT! - WARK! WARK! KWEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
( "' '-.__"-._ ,-
\'='='), \ -._-"-. -"/
/ ""/"\,_\,__"" _" /,-
/ / -" _/"/
/ | ._\\ |\ |_.".-" /
/ | __\)|)|),/|_." _,."
7 \_." " ") | ).-""---''--
( "/.""7__-""''
| ."._--._
\ \ (_ __ "" ".,_
\.,. \ "" -"".-"
".,_, (",_-,,,-".-
"'-,\_ __,-"
",)" ")
/"\-"
,"\/
_,.__/"\/_
/ \) "./, ".
--/---"---" "-) )----

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: WiduraGoez

tnfisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I believe I have everything set up correctly, but the game is crashing after the intro credits. I'm running the latest atmosphere, with the latest official firmware. If I had to guess, I think the overclock config file is not being applied, but I am not sure. I have successfully set up mods on other titles with no problem, but have not used sys-clk to overclock before. I've placed the config file in the config folder, but that seems too simple. Do I need to put it into a folder with the title ID of FF7 as well? Just not clear on how sys-clk knows to apply the config file.

Stroppone

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Having issues with the game softlocking during certain events like talking to one of the NPCs in the clothing shop in wall market or before/after some enemy attacks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto