Gaming Xenoblade chronicles 3D: An interesting discovery.

deadmanbomber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8371D330-E206-4D04-9EED-9C2507DCF8A9.jpeg
1D051ABE-0546-4094-86B0-E045B7B793E8.jpeg
7EA65251-ED9E-4B91-B741-1DEFA7D97FF9.jpeg
I was messing around with cheat codes on Xenoblade chronicles 3DS, And found two rooms that are not accessible at all after the bionis moved. The throne room and the princess's chamber in alcamoth. Using infinite jump far enough away to not hit the death barrier, I was able to enter the throne room and the princess's chamber. The throne room had several telethia and a heart-heart prompt, same thing applied to the princess's chamber. We can't ever access this after the bionis had moved, so I wonder why they had made these two rooms with telethia in them. The heart-heart prompts are the same as it was before the bionis moved.

deadmanbomber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably not enough room on the cart perhaps
I'm not too sure if it's cart size. These rooms seem to be a slightly modified room of the same room before the bionis moved. It's even a part of the map after the bionis moved, complete with landmarks and unavailable warp points. so that's why I doubt size was the issue.

Last edited by deadmanbomber,

Daoxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is very interesting. Its so odd finding these unused sections of game. I guess we'll never know. They Iikely ran out of development time, or space.

MeteoXavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They scrap things for the same reason we all scrap things - it wasn't going to work within the context and timeframe. It's usually irrelevant after that because it's not fully formed enough to BE a thing to start with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up