ROM Hack Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Graphics Settings

DunArd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
looks better than 1.2 and runs smoothly most of the time. thank you very much!
Also, would disabling/lowering blur even more have a positive effect on performance?
From what I tested, lowering the values more, at least in the zones where I check it, is inappreciable for the performance

Reactions: enzonahuy

Lyzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I tested, lowering the values more, at least in the zones where I check it, is inappreciable for the performance
lowering blur makes the game looks much much better. you can try deathblade200's preset. but it makes fps drops to 20 especially in cutscenes. I think we have to OC our ram values to prevent this but i can't manage to do it. i wonder if there is any way to make it with without overclocking a ram...

Reactions: DJPAUL1990

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lowering blur makes the game looks much much better. you can try deathblade200's preset. but it makes fps drops to 20 especially in cutscenes. I think we have to OC our ram values to prevent this but i can't manage to do it. i wonder if there is any way to make it with without overclocking a ram...
personally I couldn't imagine playing this game (or any switch game really) without the ram overclock it alone makes a big difference with performance. the ram overclock is very simple to do even for the unknowledgable https://github.com/KazushiMe/Switch-OC-Suite

Reactions: Medel87

Lyzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
personally I couldn't imagine playing this game (or any switch game really) without the ram overclock it alone makes a big difference with performance. the ram overclock is very simple to do even for the unknowledgable
well, no offense but sometimes ppl here thinks everyone as ''expert'' i think. your simple can be very hard for me.
about ram overclock, there is only 1 guide video on YT and it seems outdated.

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, no offense but sometimes ppl here thinks everyone as ''expert'' i think. your simple can be very hard for me.
about ram overclock, there is only 1 guide video on YT and it seems outdated.
I didn't say expert thats the exact opposite of unknowledgable lol . reading that github page I posted tells you everything you need other than the fact you need to use FSS0 instead of fusee

Reactions: TrixNiiSama

DunArd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Honestly I'm not sensitive to it, every time I see recommandations to overclock so I try with and without and I see 0 difference :rofl2:.

So you are saying that overclock to 1800 ram will improve graphics on every games and causes 0 negative effect to the switch?? ?

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I'm not sensitive to it, every time I see recommandations to overclock so I try with and without and I see 0 difference :rofl2:.

So you are saying that overclock to 1800 ram will improve graphics on every games and causes 0 negative effect to the switch?? ?
to put it simple its free FPS and can even allow lower overclocks in games

Reactions: cobjak

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Yes, because ram is the most bottleneck on switch, it will improve data transfer speed, so you will need less OC on CPU/GPU to get same result

Lyzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So i FINALLY able to overclock my ram to 1862 and omg! the difference is huge!
fps is stable 30 in wide areas. flies from 20 to 30 in cutscenes and maxed zoom in colonies. using deathblade200's 0.1 blur preset (it looks amazing).
thanks for your effort guys

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So i FINALLY able to overclock my ram to 1862 and omg! the difference is huge!
fps is stable 30 in wide areas. flies from 20 to 30 in cutscenes and maxed zoom in colonies. using deathblade200's 0.1 blur preset (it looks amazing).
thanks for your effort guys
I'm trying a 0.0 blur version from @deathblade200 and, or I don't know where I must look to see dark flashes in cutscenes, or it works like a charm, hahaha

Reactions: deathblade200

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How possible would it be to increase foliage/grass LOD? It feels much lower than 2 in this game but that may just be my memory.

personally I couldn't imagine playing this game (or any switch game really) without the ram overclock it alone makes a big difference with performance. the ram overclock is very simple to do even for the unknowledgable https://github.com/KazushiMe/Switch-OC-Suite
1995 MHZ enough or need 2133 mhz?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: