Hacking Can't get Xenoblade Chronicles 3 update or DLC to work.

faramirlupin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the latest firmware 14.1.2 running the latest Atmosphere, 1.3.2 through Heckate. I got the latest sigpatches from this thread

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/

I can run the base game for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 but if I install the update or the DLC it gives me an error when I try to start it. I have to uninstall the update and DLC with DBI and then I can run the base game again. I've tried updating sigpatches and uninstalling then reinstalling. I've tried with DBI, Awoo, Goldleaf, and Tinfoil but nothing seems to help.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the latest firmware 14.1.2 running the latest Atmosphere, 1.3.2 through Heckate. I got the latest sigpatches from this thread

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/

I can run the base game for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 but if I install the update or the DLC it gives me an error when I try to start it. I have to uninstall the update and DLC with DBI and then I can run the base game again. I've tried updating sigpatches and uninstalling then reinstalling. I've tried with DBI, Awoo, Goldleaf, and Tinfoil but nothing seems to help.

Anyone have any ideas?

Delete the ticket associated with it and uninstall and then install again, try a different source if your original source doesn't work.

faramirlupin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, after trying everything it turns out all I needed to do was go into maintenance mode, Power off, and then relaunch. Frustrating but at least everything works now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi I am really sorry for your loss +3