ROM Hack Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Graphics Settings

Nakamichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@masagrator I absolutely love the work you and other graphics-patchers do for games on the switch!

Have you considered maybe collecting all available Graphics mods for switch games into one big thread to increase discoverability for users?

Knowing that a graphics-mod is available definitely increases my interest in those games and makes me want to check them out!

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@masagrator I absolutely love the work you and other graphics-patchers do for games on the switch!

Have you considered maybe collecting all available Graphics mods for switch games into one big thread to increase discoverability for users?

Knowing that a graphics-mod is available definitely increases my interest in those games and makes me want to check them out!
Or write host them somewhere and write a downloader app, or maybe include this function in AiO updater, it's already update cheats from GBAtemp DB.

Reactions: Nakamichi

kurephos

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Can anyone confirm if this graphics mod only works on legit game copies? I get a "software was closed because an error occurred" error on game startup when I have the mod in atmosphere emuMMC (v1.4.0) (both DLC and non-DLC method with the DLC installed as appropriate and game at various versions, including base). Switch firmware is 15.0.0, and I have the latest sigpatches. Have tried re-installing atmosphere several times following different guides and no dice...

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can anyone confirm if this graphics mod only works on legit game copies? I get a "software was closed because an error occurred" error on game startup when I have the mod in atmosphere emuMMC (v1.4.0) (both DLC and non-DLC method with the DLC installed as appropriate and game at various versions, including base). Switch firmware is 15.0.0, and I have the latest sigpatches. Have tried re-installing atmosphere several times following different guides and no dice...
This mod has no DRM whatsoever (including DRM in 20 B patch - Denuvo, hire me :D)

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi @masagrator , first post wasn't modified with last update, "without DLC" not say 1.2.0, "with DLC" not say tested on wave 2, and wave 2, say wave 1 too.

Any news about 1.2.1 update?

Last edited by Medel87,

DragonW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a detailed list somewhere that explains what each setting does in lib_nx.bin?

Also, is there a way to disable all upscaling, filters, and AA for a raw pixel image?

crimson826

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have 4k and 60fps pre-configured where I can just drag and drop it? I don't trust myself to modify settings with python. so I'm not even gonna attempt it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i guess