Hacking XCXGecko: Xenoblade Chronicles X trainer GUI using pyGecko

DragonKnightXCX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have a major question. How do you run the XCXgecko? I have followed the steps and everything but it never comes up. I have tried everything but it is not working. I am using the new methods (Wii U 5.5.1). I am just tired of grinding all these items and just want the items I want and max affinity so I can complete some of the missions. If someone could possibly make a video that outlines everything single step and the programs that are needed, that would help out a lot. I am not the only person that has this problem.

Also, thanks to the creator of this!!! I would also like something like a new game+ since I liked that feature in the first Xenoblade but with only the characters' level resets possibly.

HeroPrinny

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So this is only working for people who have the digital or disc. Not people who have it on SD and use Loadiine

Will it work for 1.0.2E version?

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i don't know why the only version who work fine with me is the .py version, the exe seems to not be synchronised properly

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
"timed out while connecting to the wii u" the ip is good so i don't understand

EDIT: never mind it was 75 instead of 15 in the IP

am i forced to go every time on the title screen to do changes ? because it's annoying

Last edited by Pikachuk,

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
"timed out while connecting to the wii u" the ip is good so i don't understand

EDIT: never mind it was 75 instead of 15 in the IP

am i forced to go every time on the title screen to do changes ? because it's annoying
Nope, why did you say that?

edit: to change the boob size, you have just to go into the character customization. And that's all.

DragonKnightXCX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have a major question. How do you run the XCXgecko? I have followed the steps and everything but it never comes up. I have tried everything but it is not working. I am using the new methods (Wii U 5.5.1). I am just tired of grinding all these items and just want the items I want and max affinity so I can complete some of the missions. If someone could possibly make a video that outlines everything single step and the programs that are needed, that would help out a lot. I am not the only person that has this problem.

Also, thanks to the creator of this!!! I would also like something like a new game+ since I liked that feature in the first Xenoblade but with only the characters' level resets possibly.

I am still having problems trying to use XCXGECKO. Please, someone come out with more details on how to use it or make a detailed video.

Madikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've the disc version and I have absolutely no problem running it (with the config.ini tweak).

I can change values and they appear directly if I go into status/whatever menu after I activated them. Some require gaining XP to take effect (like when modding your level or your class)

Don't know about the digital/loadiine version though...

Madikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I am still having problems trying to use XCXGECKO. Please, someone come out with more details on how to use it or make a detailed video.
There are plenty of details and how-to on the last pages of this topic. Some members also posted their way of doing it (disc, eshop or loadiine).

If you ask for help but you don't say what you want, what you have (disc version, eshop version ?) and what kind of problems you are encountering, nobody can help you...

DragonKnightXCX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are plenty of details and how-to on the last pages of this topic. Some members also posted their way of doing it (disc, eshop or loadiine).

If you ask for help but you don't say what you want, what you have (disc version, eshop version ?) and what kind of problems you are encountering, nobody can help you...

Okay, I am using the 5.5.1 browser technique with the SD card to hack the Wii U and I have the disk version of the game. I am using loadiine.ovh website to use the homebrew, loadiine, and tcpgecko. That is working fine. However, once I try to use XCXgecko, is where the problem starts. I have tried to use the XCXgecko file but it does not open or respond on my computer or wii. I am not sure whether the issue is occurring between my computer and the Wii U or just the Wii U. That is why I would like a video to make sure I follow those steps exactly like as instructed. Also, I would like to know how to use XCXgecko (such as where the XCXgecko.exe file is and what additional programs might be needed) since it would not open what so ever no matter what I do. If you need any additional information, just ask. I have read all the instructions and techniques others have mentioned if they have had issues but none have worked or solved my issue.

jrush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are my directions so far

- I use the loadliine.ovh website to open homebrew launder
- I open loaddinegx2 and enable pygecko
- I load the disc version of the game and load my save
- However when I try to connect with XCXGecko, i get timed out
- I got my ip from the wii u browser.

Am I missing a step here? Please I really need help?

Well I got it working. I just ran TCPGecko from loadiine and it connected.

Last edited by jrush,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1