? :(

wixZE4K.jpg

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What version is the right one if i use undub version of this game ?
I dunno which version you have. There are 2 sets of code db: 1.0.1e (for EU and us) and 1.0.1j for jp.

You can swap between those by opening config.ini with notepad, and change the lime starting with code_db: ...

Try one version, read your miranium number. If it shows the right value, then you found the right set of codes. If not, switch to other version and try again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What is a git pull request? Very new to all of this. Actually waiting on a hack for 5.5.0 to come out this month, as I just found out about this days ago.
Don't worry if you don't know what git pull requests are -- it's irrelevant to using those equip codes. You can google the term if you are interested.

Like I said before, you need to have some basic knowledge about hex, data structure sizes, and experience using gecko dot net to manipulate memory. I'm too busy to write a tutorial this week, so for now I guess these code info are not for you.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-loadiinev4-pygecko.408902/
i swap between those version but still it doesn't work
the value of miranium is always 422969256 no matter what version i tried
Not sure if that's just a general timeout error or not, but if you don't use XCX-Gecko for a bit and then try to use it again, it'll come out with read errors and the like. All you have to do is disconnect and reconnect again via the buttons at the top of the app window.

askara

Trophies
XP
Country
is there anyway to increase attack/defense to max(or set a value manually)? i just want to play through the story but even my max lvl 60 character with max skill takes a long time to kill a lvl 20 mob, not to mention alot of huge mob that is over lvl 50 and kill me easily

g.a.u

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wixZE4K.jpg

seems like XCXGecko cant read my save data at all
dont know what cause this , windows version ? firewall ? firmware ?
my friend used loadiine v3 + pygecko with SSB mode but still same result
after disconnect and connect again
fzZwogF.jpg

Last edited by g.a.u,

PapySteph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am using loadiineV4 + Pygecko and succeded in connecting TCPGecko with my Wiiu. I found the adress for money account (not the same as Disc version here) and changed it successfully "ingame". But what is strange is that when i save the game, i have the message "sace successfull" but when I restart and reload the game it stays on my last save (before modification with TCPGecko). Any idea why "normal" save on my SD is correct but with any chnages by gecko it seems it cannot write on SD ?

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Dunno about the money, but I know that for certain things some memory areas only change what's displayed on screen while game is on but is not passed onto the save, so u sure it didn't save (like try saving in a different location from last one)?, it might have saved but u just din find the correct address to keep the changes.

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am using loadiineV4 + Pygecko and succeded in connecting TCPGecko with my Wiiu. I found the adress for money account (not the same as Disc version here) and changed it successfully "ingame". But what is strange is that when i save the game, i have the message "sace successfull" but when I restart and reload the game it stays on my last save (before modification with TCPGecko). Any idea why "normal" save on my SD is correct but with any chnages by gecko it seems it cannot write on SD ?
I'm curious as to why the existing codes aren't working for you. I'll test my XCX v1.0.1e on Loadiinev4+pyGecko in a few days (I'm currently travelling).

In the mean while, please tell me which version of XCX you tried (EU/NA/JP, disc/loadiine backup, XCX title screen version). It would be also good to post the new address for miranium that you found.

Generally, I found that addressed above 1C4xxxxx are used for display buffers, so although poking those values will see changes on screen immediately, they will eventually get overwitten. An easy way to test this is to set your miranium to 0, then try to buy an item from a shop -- if you still can buy that item, then you didn't find the correct memory address.

If you have indeed found the correct memory address for the miranium amount, then saving the game would indeed preserve the amount. If that's not the case, then your version of the game is has significant code changes from the one I'm using, which brings me back to my first question -- what version of XCX are you running, and how are you running it.

PapySteph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well for sure it's a Loadiine version (on SD card) and I launch it with the last LoadiineV4+pyGecko from Onion_Knight in MiiMaker mode. I don't remember if it was a NA version patched for EU, so I am trying to have a new real EU one. Concerning adresses, I lost my paper but it was -4000$ from your adresses, and for all parameters I checked, so I thought this was just an adjustment for SD games.
If this can help, I have some nearly same issues with Monster Hunter 3 when trying to sleep for saving, the game crashes with a SD access error. I tried to connect TCPGecko to my WiiU without any change and save is ok. Whenever I poke a value for money (I only tried this for now) even if I poke the same value, the save then crashes. It seems to me that either the poke from TCPGecko or something in the LoadiineV4+pyGecko from the WiiU affect the SD access for savegame (although in XCX it does'nt crash, it just don't write the savegame at all).
Just to be sure, how can I find if it is a V1.0.1E as you said ?

Some more info I just remind: XCX with LoadiineV4+pyGecko in MiiMaker mode, I have quite often a crash when trying to leave the game (home button) or even when trying to power off the WiiU (power button on gamepad). Not sure it is linked...

Last edited by PapySteph,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sparking zero is looking pretty good but not $70 good