TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
spinzonebabycopy.jpg

No one takes you seriously or believes a word of your opinion. You've already been owned several times in this thread. You presence on this board only makes people hate sony even more than they already do.

I guess the Xbox fans should be thanking you.

grog.gif

Considering you couldn't counter my response to your bs, I'd say you've just been owned.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
spinzonebabycopy.jpg

No one takes you seriously or believes a word of your opinion. You've already been owned several times in this thread. You presence on this board only makes people hate sony even more than they already do.

grog.gif

Considering that my response was full of crap, I guess I've made myself look like a fool yet again.

You haven't addressed a single valid issue I made in this thread or in any other thread. You're arguments are pathetic. Everyone here sees you as the forum's resident joke fanboy.

You've been owned by life.

laugh.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
spinzonebabycopy.jpg

grog.gif

Considering that my response was full of crap, I guess I've made myself look like a fool yet again.

You haven't addressed a single valid issue I made in this thread or in any other thread. You're arguments are pathetic. Everyone here sees you as the forum's resident joke fanboy.

You've been owned by life.

laugh.gif

You really have issues
rolleyes.gif
. Pathetic is the way you couldn't counter the last argument. Everyone here sees you as the Xbox troll. Anything positive about the PS3 or Negative about the 360 and the Xbox trolls come flying in. You're no excuse.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You really have issuesÂ
rolleyes.gif
. Pathetic is the way you couldn't counter the last argument. Everyone here sees you as the Xbox troll. Anything positive about the PS3 or Negative about the 360 and the Xbox trolls come flying in. You're no excuse.

See the thing is fanboy, I dont need to counter your "argument. Everyone knows it was full of BS anyway. You dont even know what you're talking about. And this goes for just about every topic in which you participate. Every time you and I meet on this forum I make you look like the fool that you are.

You just dont belong on this forum ZeWarrior.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
You r eally have issuesÂ
rolleyes.gif

See the thing is fanboy, I dont need to counter your "argument. Everyone knows it was full of BS anyway. You dont even know what you're talking about. And this goes for just about every topic in which you participate. Every time you and I meet on this forum I make you look like the fool that you are.

You just dont belong on this forum ZeWarrior.

You're right. I don't. But if I don't neither do you. All this place has are Xbox Fanboys and Nintendo Fanboys. Only me, VVoltz, enigmanwhatever and a few other people are Xbox/Nintendo Fanboys. We don't need more Fanboys around here
wink2.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ze you never post any sources showing that your awful arguments are even true haha
you could just be making them up. have you ever seen the 360 specs side by side the ps3 specs, the power they are both able to produce (albeit by different ways) is so minutely different that it doesn't make sense the ps3 titles all run like crap when they should be running as good (or better if the ps3 is as amazing as you claim it to be while posting no valid source links). Explain that willy wonka oompa loompa vortex to me.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I forsee a lock in this thread

you heard it here first folks

There's no need to lock this thread. Most of the users have been civil. With the exception of ZeWarriorReturns. He's like a cancer on this forum. He ruins every topic in which he participates. And he always winds up flamming and cursing at everyone who makes him look like the fool that he is.

Anyway, back to the article for a moment. There is no possible excuse for Madden 08 running at 30FPS on the PS3 and 60FPS on the Xbox 360. They were both developed at the same time and by the same company. Now I jokingly made reference to Peter Moore joining EA as the reason behind the difference. But honestly, I think the PS3 hardware is to blame.

Just my two cents.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ze you never post any sources showing that your awful arguments are even true haha
you could just be making them up. have you ever seen the 360 specs side by side the ps3 specs, the power they are both able to produce (albeit by different ways) is so minutely different that it doesn't make sense the ps3 titles all run like crap when they should be running as good (or better if the ps3 is as amazing as you claim it to be while posting no valid source links). Explain that willy wonka oompa loompa vortex to me.

If your implying all PS3 titles run like crap you never played the good games. You Assume all games on the ps3 sucks because many of your Xbot friends say the games on the ps3 sucks. Really. Try Uncharted, R&C, Resistance, COD4, Those all run fine. There are more like UT3, And Motorstorm. I won't stand here listing them. There's no point really. I say something, it passes from one ear through the other.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

There's no need to lock this thread. Most of the users have been civil. With the exception of ZeWarriorReturns. He's like a cancer on this forum. He ruins every topic in which he participates. And he always winds up flamming and cursing at everyone who makes him look like the fool that he is.

Anyway, back to the article for a moment. There is no possible excuse for Madden 08 running at 30FPS on the PS3 and 60FPS on the Xbox 360. They were both developed at the same time and by the same company. Now I jokingly made reference to Peter Moore joining EA as the reason behind the difference. But honestly, I think the PS3 hardware is to blame.

Just my two cents.

I can't see it as the hard ware. Uncharted, Right now has the best graphics of any game on a *console*. The Xbox 360 has been out twice as long with nothing that beats uncharted in graphics and IMO gameplay without any drop in frame rates I forgot to add.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

laugh.gif

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Just my two cents.

I can't see it as the hard ware. Uncharted, Right now has the best graphics of any game on a *console*. The Xbox 360 has been out twice as long with nothing that beats uncharted in graphics and IMO gameplay.

Obviously untrue. But then again, how would you know? You spent 8 hours posting online yesterday. And you dont even own the Xbox 360.

Meanwhile multiconsole owners lile myself are free to see the truth for ourselves.

BTW, I liked Uncharted better when it was called Tomb Raider.

Dude Raider,
laugh.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Just my two cents.

I can't see it as the hard ware. Uncharted, Right now has the best graphics of any game on a *console*. The Xbox 360 has been out twice as long with nothing that beats uncharted in graphics and IMO gameplay.

Obviously untrue. But then again, how would you know? You spent 8 hours posting online yesterday. And you dont even own the Xbox 360.

Meanwhile multiconsole owners lile myself are free to see the truth for ourselves.

BTW, I liked Uncharted better when it was called Tomb Raider.

Dude Raider,
laugh.gif

Just shows you never played the game. It's NOTHING like tomb raider. Plays WAYYYY differently and if you don't believe me play it your self, oh yeah you don't have a ps3. If you do prove it, put a picture of your PS3 with a little paper next to it with your username.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Waiting for Anbernic's rg[whatever]SP price announcement, gimme.