Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bild03.jpg

Uncharted is such an original idea.

And you have yet to counter what I said. I see YOU"RE The Fool here. Like I said, You never played it because you don't have a PS3. And Like Halo has any originality. Doom Rip off.

The last resort of a pathetic fanboy.

Since you have yet to prove me wrong, I stand by what I said, Xbot.

What exactly did you say other than that hatefilled slur?

(Xbot, lol)

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
bild03.jpg

Uncharted is such an original idea.

And you have yet to counter what I said. I see YOU"RE The Fool here. Like I said, You never played it because you don't have a PS3. And Like Halo has any originality. Doom Rip off.

The last resort of a pathetic fanboy.

Since you have yet to prove me wrong, I stand by what I said, Xbot.

What exactly did you say other than that hatefilled slur?

(Xbot, lol)

Pardon?

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Its nice to see that Zewarrior is still ruining this forum with every post he writes.

I'm not the only one. Hypocrite.

My point is proven.

Now What did YOU contribute with that post?

Now What did YOU contribute with that post?

Nothing, Proving my point he's a hypocrite.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The one point I tried to make went totally kablooie. I just got called an Xbot or something.
So here it is: THE FINAL BOSS OF THE INTERNET!

Ze, You keep saying "the good games on the ps3 run good" then you name 3 or 4 games. My point and main concern is, if the PS3 is the almighty super power you claim it to be, why don't ALL the games run good?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
The one point I tried to make went totally kablooie. I just got called an Xbot or something.

Ze, You keep saying "the good games on the ps3 run good" then you name 3 or 4 games. My point and main concern is, if the PS3 is the almighty super power you claim it to be, why don't ALL the games run good?

Simple, It's a bitch to program on and until developers are more used to some games will run like ass.

Bob Loblaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Simple, It's a bitch to program on and until developers are more used to some games will run like ass.

So that makes it the superior system? Because some games run like ass?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Never said it was superior. I said the best games on it beat the best games on the 360 which is why I have a PS3 and not an Xbox. In 2009 when most if not all developers get used to the PS3 I'm sure most of you will stop complaining. Thing is 360 owners always forget they're 1st year games ran like ass too. While a lot of games on the PS3's first year ran bad quite a bunch ran fine- excellent.

We've been off topic for a few pages now. So to sorta contribute to the topic, Here's a link showing the PS3 will get some Exclusive DLable content too.
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=68768

Not the same as 360's different.

Bob Loblaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Never said it was superior.

images

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Never said it was superior. I said the best games on it beat the best games on the 360 which is why I have a PS3 and not an Xbox. In 2009 when most if not all developers get used to the PS3 I'm sure most of you will stop complaining. Thing is 360 owners always forget they're 1st year games ran like ass too. While a lot of games on the PS3's first year ran bad quite a bunch ran fine- excellent.

We've been off topic for a few pages now. So to sorta contribute to the topic, Here's a link showing the PS3 will get some Exclusive DLable content too.
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=68768

Not the same as 360's different.

Oh man, that has to go in my sig

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Genji Review http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/genj...tml?sid=6161332

"such as how the game's frame rate will noticeably bog down when a lot of enemies are onscreen."

THP8 Review http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/tonyhaw...tml?sid=6161341

"Those frame-rate problems hit the PlayStation 3 version of the game significantly harder than the Xbox 360"

Lets not forget Madden 08

laugh.gif

How the **** can you link to PS3 launch titles? Those came out same month/year the PS3 did. You people are full of it. BTW to follow up on the response, I didn't say it, but I was thinking it.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Holy shit, you guys still arguing over a piece of electronics?! I just downloaded, burnt and lightscribed a fucking wii game while this shit is still going on. Man, I thought it said gbatemp in the banner of this site, not gamefaqs.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

"such as how the game's frame rate will noticeably bog down when a lot of enemies are onscreen."

"Those frame-rate problems hit the PlayStation 3 version of the game significantly harder than the Xbox 360"

laugh.gif

How the **** can you link to PS3 launch titles? Those came out same month/year the PS3 did. You people are full of it. BTW to follow up on the response, I didn't say it, but I was thinking it.

Remember this nonsense?

QUOTE(ZeWarriorReturns @ Jan 28 2008, 01:29 AM)
Thing is 360 owners always forget they're 1st year games ran like ass too. While a lot of games on the PS3's first year ran bad quite a bunch ran fine- excellent.

laugh.gif

I guess not 'eh ZeWarrior? And hey guess what? Madden 08 wasn't a launch title.

You can't script self ownage like that. If I were you I'd be embarassed to post on this forum You have made yourself look foolish so many times.

rofl2.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

laugh.gif

self ownage
laugh.gif

Remember this nonsense?

QUOTE(ZeWarriorReturns @ Jan 28 2008, 01:29 AM)Thing is 360 owners always forget they're 1st year games ran like ass too. While a lot of games on the PS3's first year ran bad quite a bunch ran fine- excellent.

laugh.gif

I guess not 'eh ZeWarrior?

You can't script self ownage like that. If I were you I'd be embarassed to post on this forum You have made yourself look foolish so many times.

rofl2.gif

Guess you missed the a lot of games ran bad part? I said quite a bit ran fine.. Somebody needs to go back to 1st grade.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum